Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

A few years ago they had pumps over by the soda machine so you could dispense as much ranch as you wanted onto the food. Then they scaled back and you had to ask for little plastic tubs of it. Now they expect you to pay an extra 25 cents in addition to your meal. gently caress them, I'm not eating there again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I dont use enough sauce to be impacted (tho the avocado lime one is rly good), they still give you one or two if u ask when you order a food. At least the ones here do. Sorry for your loss :(

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Roll up with a bunch of your Fast Food Friends, go in, sit down, and pull out a bunch of their competitors food. Chow down while hooting and hollering about all the FREE SAUCES you got, complimentary, with your meal.

If you let them get away with this, more places will follow suit, and we'll all suffer. Do the right thing.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thinkin bout those mini tacos

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
My local BK started charging 25¢ for BBQ sauce packets, which I used instead of ketchup for dipping fries. They don't charge for ketchup packets. I started grabbing ketchup packets by the handful after that, to use at home. Because gently caress charging for condiments.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
I barely found out about secret sauce 5 years ago :smith:

Karatela
Sep 11, 2001

Clickzorz!!!

Grimey Drawer
Charging for sauce packets is fuckin poo poo, like, most people use a couple, a few grab a handful, its that petty sorta poo poo that pisses people off and saves you like, a thousand bucks nationally because you get the packets for a cent or less each or whatever, and the goddamn fountain drink costs maybe 12 cents and you charge like 2-3 bucks for it as it is, if you are losing money on sauce packets to where your business is failing, start selling that sauce in stores by the bottle cause it will get bought, gently caress.

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

jack in the box has sauce besides ketchup and the taco sauce?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

wolfs posted:

jack in the box has sauce besides ketchup and the taco sauce?

This has me confused too. Is there a secret sauce menu?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The jack in the box near me growing up had a big billboard sign that said

FAJITAS 25¢

FA-JI-TAS

I guess they had people saying it faj-it-as?

Anyway I only ate there once and got mild food poisoning.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

jack off in the box

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

GORDON posted:

My local BK started charging 25¢ for BBQ sauce packets, which I used instead of ketchup for dipping fries. They don't charge for ketchup packets. I started grabbing ketchup packets by the handful after that, to use at home. Because gently caress charging for condiments.

the local mcdonald's here are all the same franchisee and they decided to be turbo-dicks about condiments in the last few years. like, it's a big production if you don't order the sauce with the food, and buddy, you WILL be paying at the window. they have stickers all over the place informing you of this. $.50 a cup sucker, pay up!

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
they better not be charging for fuckin taco sauce

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Jack in the Box was always some bottom tier food and I'm glad I live somewhere that doesn't have them anymore.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Jack in the Box where I go just puts the ketchup and taco sauce out on all the tables so go hot wild (I put some taco sauce on the chicken strips)

But they have amazing bbq sauce and have Frank's Red Hot as well if you want to live the spicy life.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Thinkin bout those mini tacos

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

counterfeitsaint posted:

Jack in the Box was always some bottom tier food and I'm glad I live somewhere that doesn't have them anymore.

I remember them being okay the few times I went there a few decades ago as payment for the entertainment their ads gave me. Not amazing, not terrible :shrug:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The secret is to drench everything in ranch.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

counterfeitsaint posted:

At a previous job it was either that or 7/11 because we went to work at 3 in the morning. At least the frozen 7/11 burgs have a reason for being cold.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Mine still shovels sauce at me even if I don't ask for it, sorry for your loss.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Brute Hole Force posted:

At a previous job it was either that or 7/11 because we went to work at 3 in the morning. At least the frozen 7/11 burgs have a reason for being cold.

Lol godamn

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Who dares talks slander of my precious Jack in the box!

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
curly fries are good.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I tried to go to Jack in the Box today, but they had a handwritten sign taped over the speaker "closed today sorry" and then I noticed there were no cars in the parking lot :rip:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

P-Mack posted:

The jack in the box near me growing up had a big billboard sign that said

FAJITAS 25¢

FA-JI-TAS

I guess they had people saying it faj-it-as?

Anyway I only ate there once and got mild food poisoning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=briaZvHDslc&t=13s

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I got 4 copies of the same food add in the mail so I now have a poo poo ton of Jack coupons

Owns

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
got a chicken fajita pita for lunch and it fuckin sucked, why didn't i just get a bacon cheeseburger

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's lunch at the jack, get a sausage and egg biscuit, a strawberry shake and a few egg rolls

----------------

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

That's bullshit honestly.

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The new spicy tenders are not very spicy but still made my stomach upset which is like the worst case scenario. Not bad though, Jack has always had good tenders if you don’t get stuck with ones that were clearly first frozen in the Obama administration when you order them.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I ordered those little french toast sticks and they told me AFTER i got my order that they had no syrup. those drat jackals.

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I ordered those little french toast sticks and they told me AFTER i got my order that they had no syrup. those drat jackals.

That is cruel.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol that's like the one condiment that has no analogue or substitute. chicken places would have honey but i don't think jitb does

----------------

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
I
Got
Tacos

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

how many tho

----------------

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jealous, my Jack in the Box has been closed for 2 years for "technology upgrades"

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Iron Crowned posted:

Jealous, my Jack in the Box has been closed for 2 years for "technology upgrades"

their taco technology is truly revered among men

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

well looks like they killed their app and made a new one. zero coupons and they instituted a point system. used to be the best app coupons in the biz, too

----------------

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yep, it sucks now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i say swears online posted:

well looks like they killed their app and made a new one. zero coupons and they instituted a point system. used to be the best app coupons in the biz, too

this is an outrage