Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I’m gonna say it BKs nugs have an undeserved bad wrap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
i dunno man, 10 nugs for $1 was the last time i got them and the lady at the windows was "i wish i had money for some nugs" and i didnt know how to respond so I just took the bag and left

i shoulda given her my nugs cuz they were these tiny soggy things that reminded me of those little dinosaur nuggets your mom made for you as a kid and they had that weird off brand chemical flavor

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I ain't picky when it comes to burgers, I loving love them, but I think there's some nasty rear end poo poo going at my local BK.

The "flame broiled" taste was turned up from 11/10 to about 50/10 and I couldn't eat it. Idk but I think it was the first burger I ever couldn't finish that I didn't personally gently caress up.

Did the King fart on my burger or is this normal?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There was an episode of House where a guys sense of taste was ramped up 1000% and it was because he had a brain tumor.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer
In Japan, saw this, thought the thread would appreciate it:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yeti cum

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Quick Google search says...

"The King Yeti Super One Pound Beef Burger features four signature beef patties layered with six fresh onion slices, six slices of mellow Gouda cheese, pickles, and Caesar sauce made with a combination of Parmesan cheese and Camembert cheese, all sandwiched between a lightly toasted sesame seed bun."

I dunno, might be alright.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
wanna getti yeti

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Would get that hybrid yeti for sure

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
it has been over a decade since ray’s franks closed in houston and i still dream of the King Kong, the only five patty burger ive ever seen grace a regular menu

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol gouda and camembert. that's a firm, hard, Would

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's a stone cold fact that Other Country LTOs are cool and the American ones typically stink

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's a great name

----------------

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Ham Equity posted:

In Japan, saw this, thought the thread would appreciate it:

wow

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I had a Spicy Melt today, it was underwhelming since the "spicy" element was just a couple of pickled jalapenos.

It was also a bit smaller than I had expected, so a bit overpriced IMHO

----------------

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lunch for two was 26 goddamn dollars.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

got some spicy chicken fries today, the spice:chicken ratio was crazy hot but that's what i was looking for

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

the burger king near me closed so now i have to go to the one that's so far it feels like i'm going to mordor

----------------

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
thoughts and prayers in this difficult time

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

I wasn't going to eat the bucket meal by myself but I found this novel considering KFC is also present here in west Africa. That 8k CFA comes out to $13.22 USD

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat I want a chili cheese whopper.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
there'll be a guy in a yellow poncho, his name is hank, he'll take you to the whopper lair. and if you're not there in 30 minutes, we take your food

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

one long chili chicken cheese, please

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.

muscles like this! posted:

Lunch for two was 26 goddamn dollars.

Are... are you not using the app or some poo poo, because 24 dollars gets you 3 whoppers, 3 hamburgers, and 3 small fries which is a stupidass amount of food for 2 people

22 gets you two whoppers, 2 chicken sandwiches and 2 8-piece nuggets

What the hell did you order

Like, the whopper meal for 2 is 2 whoppers, 2 small fries and 2 drinks for 12 bucks, what did you do

postmodifier fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Mar 29, 2023

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Yeah, that is a lot. Maybe it was in like Manhattan or something

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

MOM is surely nearby.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yeah, that is a lot. Maybe it was in like Manhattan or something

The deals on the app are national, so it's fixed price no matter where you are

A single Whopper in Times Square is 8 dollars, but use that app coupon and baby you got 3 of those bad boys for 24 and a whole garbage-load of fries and hamburgers on the side for free

What I'm saying is use the app, especially at burger king because it's the only one that actually gives real savings anymore anyway

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

3 DONG HORSE posted:

the burger king near me closed so now i have to go to the one that's so far it feels like i'm going to mordor

Are you in Denver?

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

to be clear to whatever burger king marketing stooge is forced to lurk this thread, i uninstalled your app and have never been back since you offered me this scam poo poo and will never go to burger king again. it has been several years and i will continue to hold this grudge until i die. gently caress you, burger king

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

deadwing posted:

to be clear to whatever burger king marketing stooge is forced to lurk this thread, i uninstalled your app and have never been back since you offered me this scam poo poo and will never go to burger king again. it has been several years and i will continue to hold this grudge until i die. gently caress you, burger king

drat son

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The Bacon Melt was legit.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Car Hater posted:

I wasn't going to eat the bucket meal by myself but I found this novel considering KFC is also present here in west Africa. That 8k CFA comes out to $13.22 USD

Rick posted:

drat I want a chili cheese whopper.

Chili Cheese Whopper with a $3 beer at BK sounds good. If fast food places here sold beer, they would probably be like $9 for a pint just because they could somehow get away with it.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Q_res posted:

Quick Google search says...

"The King Yeti Super One Pound Beef Burger features four signature beef patties layered with six fresh onion slices, six slices of mellow Gouda cheese, pickles, and Caesar sauce made with a combination of Parmesan cheese and Camembert cheese, all sandwiched between a lightly toasted sesame seed bun."

I dunno, might be alright.

So, we had a couple of days left in Japan, and had achieved all of our culinary goals, so we decided to do it:

It was definitely a lot of burger; it was very tasty, one of my friends got it without onions (because he's allergic to onions), and I think it greatly benefits from the onions to cut the beef flavor. It was easier to eat than I thought it was going to be.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

That looks amazing

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

MOM is surely nearby.
That melted cheese is a work of art, I don't think I've ever had a single fast food burger in my life with that attention to detail

Thanks, japan

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

postmodifier posted:

That melted cheese is a work of art, I don't think I've ever had a single fast food burger in my life with that attention to detail

Thanks, japan

Given what they were charging for it, I would hope so. I think this was about the sixth most expensive mask we had on a three-week trip? We had a lot of curry, and ate at a lot of izakayas, so we weren't super-fancy or anything for most meals, but 2,200 yen is about $18, which is a lot for a fast food burger.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

postmodifier posted:

The deals on the app are national, so it's fixed price no matter where you are

A single Whopper in Times Square is 8 dollars, but use that app coupon and baby you got 3 of those bad boys for 24 and a whole garbage-load of fries and hamburgers on the side for free

What I'm saying is use the app, especially at burger king because it's the only one that actually gives real savings anymore anyway

This is McApp erasure, sir

----------------

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Ham Equity posted:

Given what they were charging for it, I would hope so. I think this was about the sixth most expensive mask we had on a three-week trip? We had a lot of curry, and ate at a lot of izakayas, so we weren't super-fancy or anything for most meals, but 2,200 yen is about $18, which is a lot for a fast food burger.

We salute you for your sacrifice :hai:

----------------

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
A few years ago Burger King offered a drink that was an icee blended with a milkshake as a summer promotion. Icee coke floats were the poo poo. I know they can still make them now but if you try to order them they just get confused so you can’t get ‘em. Bring them back

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
20 or so years ago you could get an Orange Icee with Vanilla Shake, it was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm tempted to boycott BK because of their annoying rear end commercials alone

Granted, I don't live near a BK anymore so it's like I'm boycotting them by default, but still :colbert: