Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I just got an ad for something called the Frankenwhopper, which appears to be a bunch of random poo poo (fries, onion rings, etc) on a Whopper. Talk about just giving up, BK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Has anyone had their fish lately? I remember it being pretty okay but if it followed the same trajectory as the rest of the menu is probably repulsive now.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'll maintain that I liked the old BK Fish with no substitutions, but the last one I had was maybe 3 years ago. Does anyone make a decent fish sandwich these days? Not the Arches.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I don't know if it's international but I just saw a commercial for the sriracha chicken sandwich here in Canada that made it look revolting. Like it was something I might consider ordering before having seen that but something about how it's shot in that ad made it look disgusting af

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

Its always weird when companies advertise sandwiches as being dripping with sauce. Like I don't want to eat something that's a complete mess.

It wasn't just the sauce, because I expect a messy experience from burger king. It was almost the opposite where the bread and meat both looked visibly dry and stale, and if that's how it looks after a food stylist dressed it up, how bad must the actual sandwich be?

E: this is the marketing they're using, similar to the tv ad. Am I crazy thinking that the bread especially looks mega gross here?

flashy_mcflash fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Nov 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I've been away from BK too long if they're putting meat in the fries now