Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
burger king's mozz are bad imo and the "marinara sauce" especially makes me want to vomit. how does someone at BK HQ taste that poo poo and say "yup, that's good to go, send it out there"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Technowrite posted:

"Man, I could kill for some Burger King right now" is not something I have heard since the Burger King Kids Club gave out those Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tapes.

before they got rid of it in favor of their popeye's ripoff, the Bacon and Cheese Crispy Chicken was one of my absolute top tier chicken sandys, right there next to the Wendys asiago ranch. i could frequently be heard saying "drat i could really go for a bacon and cheese crispy chicken right now"

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Smythe posted:

solid snake voice: this Whopper was coming out the way it went in.

i wish subforums could have a description like main forums. make this poo poo the loving tcc hovertext tia

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

i can't say i blame them honestly fast food corporate lives to gently caress over the franchisee and i bet the franchised location is just tired of having to clean up after corporate's messes at their own expense. see quiznos for a great example of how corporate fast food just mercilessly crushes franchise owners

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

GORDON posted:

I get that. But they got my money, if they didn't want to refund one of the orders and just given me a gift card, they'd have lost nothing and made a happy customer. They went the other way and ultimately lost a lot of my money, over the years.

it's true, it is a confusing situation. the macdondalds near my house hands out free small meal coupons for basically any small slight so I wonder what the problem with that BK could be

I am getting the cheesy tots rn will report back as I have never had them before

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

honestly if you had asked me like 10 or 11 yrs ago i'd have put BK #1 on my list of favorite fast food places but it's gone so far downhill it's crazy. still gotta get a long chicken sandy every once in a while though

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I ate the long italian and it was pretty loving good

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

BaconCopter posted:

it'sa pile a crap!

burger king!

borngus king

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

had some really good fries at burger king

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

it happened and i have proof. please watch this blurry and grainy video i recorded on my VHS-C camcorder

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the only thing I can think of is that they must still have so much sourdough bread left over from their last two miserable failures and need to find a way to get rid of it all. the BK sourdough loving sucks

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

pulled up for the Italian sandy and the guy at the window says "you got the best sandwich on the menu" and I was like hell yeah mother fucker. true story

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

zesty sauce ftw

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

my local BK has literally always had chicken fries? since they brought them back for the first time several years ago, it's been ages now feels like. I been had eating chicken fries

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the idea of a spicy chicken big mac gets me excited

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

just saw an ad for them new Royal Chicken shits. I have my doubts it'll be as good as my dearly departed bacon and cheddar crispy chicken but I am ready to try one

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

im eating the bacon & swiss royal chicken right now. it is actually insanely loving good i am pretty shocked. idk what they did to the bacon but it tastes amazing

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Rick posted:

I swear they just renovated all the BKs but what is time.

the last reno that I know of was the aggressive "BK WHOPPER" branding and I think that started in like 2007 or 2008 :pwn:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the bacon and swiss is extremely my poo poo and I'm in the drive thru right now

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

george motz got me into the idea of enjoying a simple plain hamburger but i have to say, i don't care enough to do that at a fast food joint. that's for more legit places only

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

looks a bit like the bun they used for the chicken parm sandwich

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

angry whopper. bring it back you cheap fucks

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

my local bk only has one window. same with the recently renovated maccys. used to have two, now only has one

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

there'll be a guy in a yellow poncho, his name is hank, he'll take you to the whopper lair. and if you're not there in 30 minutes, we take your food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

ate the mushroom and swiss. it was actually really good. whatever that seasoning they put on those burgs is, it's pretty good