Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

the problem is that if you're discussing CFA it's very very hard to divorce that from their food, because that's like 75% of why people either do or do not go there

its in the rules, bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Five guys is really overpriced. Does price count as a reason for dislike? I mean the burgers are OK , but hardly good enough for the price at this point.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Somebody mod challenge angry chic fil a guy to eat the lovely chic fil a sandwich and post it

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Honky Dong Country posted:

Somebody mod challenge angry chic fil a guy to eat the lovely chic fil a sandwich and post it

:shrug: i'll do it without a mod challenge if y'all really want to see me eat a mediocre chicken sandwich that badly

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

:shrug: i'll do it without a mod challenge if y'all really want to see me eat a mediocre chicken sandwich that badly

I just don't want to hear about your stupid opinions about the obviously fundy fast food chain that everybody knows about.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Yes chic fil a sucks but lmao that you went for the very obvious fundamentalist thing in the fast food hate thread rather than it just being bland rear end chicken.

It is the fast food forum, not the political forum.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Yeah Krystal's fuckin blows.

I have to hate on Hardee's for a minute, not because they're the worst, but because they raised my expectations so much with the "5 dollar burger" and whatever they have now is not the same!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

angryrobots posted:

Yeah Krystal's fuckin blows.

I have to hate on Hardee's for a minute, not because they're the worst, but because they raised my expectations so much with the "5 dollar burger" and whatever they have now is not the same!

I only eat Hardee's breakfast. Far as I'm concerned they only serve breakfast and close afterward. :colbert:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I don't hate Popeyes but the Burger King Spicy Chicken sandwich is superior to the Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

dudeness posted:

e: Also gently caress Panda Express. Overpriced considering they give out the most miserly scoops of chinese food I've ever seen.

the local hole in the wall chinese place that had the best fried rice i've ever had was there for 15 years, until a loving panda express opened up and it closed like six months later

gently caress OFF panda express "heaps of sugar" isn't a loving condiment

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Craig K posted:

the local hole in the wall chinese place that had the best fried rice i've ever had was there for 15 years, until a loving panda express opened up and it closed like six months later

gently caress OFF panda express "heaps of sugar" isn't a loving condiment

I agree. Panda Express is bland af imo.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

white castle is hot trash but krystal is the way and the light

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I went to a In-N-Out burger once and the clerk was really really weird about the fries.

Like I said it was my first time so they said "be sure to tell me how you like our burger n fries" and I came back and said I liked the burger and didn't really like the fries and the clerk responded with "WELL, WHEN IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME HAVING -REAL- FRIES..."

Like who dies on the hill of their fast food employer like that? It was a really weird experience.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Gloomy Rube posted:

I went to a In-N-Out burger once and the clerk was really really weird about the fries.

Like I said it was my first time so they said "be sure to tell me how you like our burger n fries" and I came back and said I liked the burger and didn't really like the fries and the clerk responded with "WELL, WHEN IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME HAVING -REAL- FRIES..."

Like who dies on the hill of their fast food employer like that? It was a really weird experience.

There are morons that like to play up the fact that the fries are freshly cut, but conveniently like to ignore the lovely uncrispyness that occurs from only frying a potato once instead of twice

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gloomy Rube posted:

Godamn that's sad. I worked at a McDonald's when I was still in school because I needed a starter job to get money to buy smokes and take my girlfriend out and pay for car insurance and poo poo. I absolutely do not like most McDonald's food and fuckin lmao at the idea of defending fast food of any kind beyond "eh it's cheap and easy and I want a shitload of sodium rn"

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
the worst part is like, i can understand the existence of fast food hamburgers because an actual burger at a restaurant is gonna take a while, and a wendy's burger is going to take like five minutes or so, and you pay for the speed in lack of quality if you get what i'm saying

but you could go to any random chinese buffet and the fried rice that's been sitting out for the past three hours AT WORST is on par with panda express, and very likely better since the buffet rice has flavors beside "white rice with an occasional carrot or pea dropping by to say hello for a minute"

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
I ate Subway yesterday then got diarrhea and a stomachache then I ate Subway today and then got diarrhea and a stomachache working at the same site tomorrow going for the trifecta

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

downout posted:

Five guys is really overpriced. Does price count as a reason for dislike? I mean the burgers are OK , but hardly good enough for the price at this point.

Yeah Five Guys is fine but really not worth it at those prices. Also their fries get a lot of hype for being cooked in peanut oil, but they ruin the flavor by dumping a gallon of salt on it and serving you like 5 million even with a "small" size.

I like Five Guys once in a while when I'm really in the mood for greasy trash, but it's never a place I go out of my way to eat at.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Subway is terrible food but I don't think that's what gave you diarrhea. Too many goons go "ugh gently caress I ate this food and now my rear end in a top hat is EXPLODING FOREVER" and it's real dumb

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

It's cold cuts and cheese on bread maybe toasted, dude.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

is the meatball sauce supposed to be brown

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

klosterdev posted:

If it was then loving lol that you ate brown marinara

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

like imagine staring at a "meatball sub" with brown sauce in it and going "yeah this marinara looks okay" and eating it anyway

downout
Jul 6, 2009

klosterdev posted:

Nope, never.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

and then ordering the same thing from the same place the next day

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

dude eat something better

I'm totally fine with garbage fast food but there's a line

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

"If I eat this again I wonder if I'll be more sick or just as sick as yesterday?" slightly more sick!

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
loving Bojangles. It's probably pretty good when it's actually fresh, but good loving luck getting product that hasn't been hot held for twice as long as it's supposed to be.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i’ve been hating on raising cane’s lately. like i think the veil shattered and i realized it was never good and every time i ate it i wish i could take back. that sauce is a repellent color and is also dumb, the chicken is rubbery as gently caress, and the fries are soggy and sad like my anus after a great saturday night you know what i’m saying hahahahahaheeehea

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
Cane's commits the worst fast food sin: its expensive for some reason

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Oh I forgot Carls Jr, because they close shortly after ai move somewhere that has one. There used to be one in the small shopping center I worked in and god, gently caress Carls Jr.

I miss cheap Del Taco menu. They all closed along with the Carls Jr. It was new and unfamiliar, cheap trash.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
what the gently caress is the toast

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Five Guys is too expensive for what it is and the fries suck

Subway is trash garbage

Sonic has 300 menu items and they all suck

Chipotle is bland

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
buttery sog bread

Have a friend that always wants to go to Canes and Im like :| $7 trash meal it is, huh.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

terminal chillness posted:

Cane's commits the worst fast food sin: its expensive for some reason

yeah honestly I don't mind their chicken or even the sauce but what the gently caress is up with the price

like god drat it cane that's the one thing you do why is it priced like that you gently caress

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Don't give that company money

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Taco Bell is a war crime.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ruddiger posted:

Taco Bell is a war crime.

Dick ridin' the wave

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Controversial pick but McDonalds loving sucks. People give it a pass because its so strictly middle of the road but I see you there you loving clown and you've been consistently and incrementally getting poo poo in almost lockstep with the world at large.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Motherfucker posted:

Controversial pick but McDonalds loving sucks. People give it a pass because its so strictly middle of the road but I see you there you loving clown and you've been consistently and incrementally getting poo poo in almost lockstep with the world at large.

think it depends on the location. most of the ones i've been to in the states suck. the one 5 minutes from home doesn't (also in the us).

e:more generally, europe has better standards even when talking about american chains, imho.

Rinkles fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Feb 5, 2020