Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Thread, mildly :nws: in parts.

https://twitter.com/PulpLibrarian/status/1230081002460110848

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thread owns.

Auspex
Dec 21, 2005
Many Bothans died to bring us this information

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

What SCP is that?

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

a pawg at heart
Nov 26, 2013

Trabant posted:

What SCP is that?

42069 i believe

a pawg at heart
Nov 26, 2013

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

a pawg at heart posted:

42069 i believe

Class: Nice

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I like this moral. This is a good moral, this is a kind moral.

We should all learn from it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

This thread should last for 1000 years.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
These all suck

reported

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

dr_rat posted:

I like this moral. This is a good moral, this is a kind moral.

We should all learn from it.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

A Grand Egg posted:

These all suck

reported

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

A Grand Egg posted:

These all suck

reported

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little fish? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harbor Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on fish, and I have over 300 confirmed eats. I am trained in mammalian lovemaking and I'm the top pinniped in the entire US western seaboard. You are nothing to me but just another fish. I will eatyou the gently caress out with delight the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving deep bellows. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet?
Thinķ̸͉͍̩̗̪̪͉̥̈̽̎̈́̅́͊ ̴̨̢̛̫̭̪͖͚̭͚͂̑̓͌̉́͌́̾̈́̐̋͘a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗ a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗
̷̢͓̝͙̀̃́̿̓̏̓̚

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jasus Christ posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little fish? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harbor Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on fish, and I have over 300 confirmed eats. I am trained in mammalian lovemaking and I'm the top pinniped in the entire US western seaboard. You are nothing to me but just another fish. I will eatyou the gently caress out with delight the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving deep bellows. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet?
Thinķ̸͉͍̩̗̪̪͉̥̈̽̎̈́̅́͊ ̴̨̢̛̫̭̪͖͚̭͚͂̑̓͌̉́͌́̾̈́̐̋͘a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗ a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗a̴̡̨̢̟̼͈̟̼̱̱̘͙͒̎ͅg̵͔̳̤̗̜͖͙͛̆͌͊́̓ą̸̺̙̱͍͍̪̼̭͚͐̍́́̇̑̕ͅì̷͔̭̠͓̬͉͛ͅṇ̶̨̻͊̓̈̍̂̾̈́́̀͐͌̕̕͘͜,̷̡̩̻͖̀͛̆͒͗͑͗͗ ̴̣̤̪̜̲̼̱̲͙̫̻̲̮̌̓̓f̴̳̠̰̪̮̯̰̪̎̆̃̀̂̒̎͛̎̑̑̒͂ư̴̡͍̠̪̦̱͚̤̱̫͖̞͇͌́͌͗̈́͑̀̑͜͜c̴̨̨̖̯̲̘̦͓͑̔̇͌̾͗̒k̶̮͔͎̤̹͖̈́͛́̾̀̌̚͘ȩ̶̪̲̲̙͙̲̲̭̯̋ͅr̷̢̠̺̖̤̰̥͎̭̂̽̈́ͅ.̷̡̞̭̝̩͉̦͎͓̠̜͚̝́̃̊̆̋̂̆́̄̔̔͠ ̵̙͚̻͋͒̾̈́A̴̛̼̬̫̱͎̐́̈̑͗̌̀̉s̸͓̘̬͉̜̀͒̍͆̎́̆̅̿͌͘͠ͅ ̴̟̙͎̩̙̞̂̈́̀̃̽͜͠ẁ̶̞̜͍̞͓͖͈̻́̀̄͗̍̌̈́̈͠͝ȅ̸̝͕̏̏̏̅͊̊͜ ̴̨͙̫̻͖̣͇̞͚̠͗͊̐̾̇́̆̀̽̿̎̿͒̓͝s̸̛̙̳̺̘̺̯̃̎̈́̏͌͐ͅp̸̖̲͖̣̦̩̪͐̑̆͑̿̀͘ė̷̢̜͙̳̼̜͈̠̰̞̦̈̓̊̈́͑̏̓̌̓̕̚͜ä̴͖̺̯̬͇͎̤͉́̿̀ǩ̷͙̈̓̈́̀̚͝ ̵̛̳̯̦͍̘̲Ḯ̶̡̧͙̤̳̦̫̾̀́̓̓͌̋̆̕̕͘ͅ ̸̖͙̰̯̣̈́̈̈̏̉̋̀́̄͠a̴͖̮͍͚̙̗̜͈̭̱̳̰̳͚͑̄̆̎̀̚͜͝m̶̨̲̭̼͉̜̦͉̫̮͐͗
̷̢͓̝͙̀̃́̿̓̏̓̚

:same:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

EVERYONE should think about getting one, especially these days.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hoping for more memes.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Thread reminded me that there was a new Salad Fingers last years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeE-J-GjAyQ

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/eR9k9nS.mp4 https://i.imgur.com/E5eYVGe.mp4

Nurge fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Mar 12, 2020

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

apologies to FelicityGS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?