Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Green Eggs & Ham is an easy 65 pages

that pie's as good as mine

:evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
They couldn't do this nowadays with the internet

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
yes teacher, i did read the entire Bible.
wouldst thou test my faith, as Christ sayeth becomes the hypocrite and Pharisee?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

The Hut a walking distance from my house finally closed cause it's a Hut and no one else but my stupid rear end went there. Still it was nice occasionally and I got a free pizza I need to go get from somewhere.

....lol you have this function on?

Waste of space.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
PIzza Hut has been promoting "The Original Pan"

Did they revert back to making the pan pizza the old (better) way or is it just a marketing gimmick?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Jose Oquendo posted:

Did they revert back to making the pan pizza the old (better) way or is it just a marketing gimmick?

I’m dying to know if this is an idiotic piece of marketing or a coke-classic-style recipe rollback, buuuuttt my town PH is just the worst location full of the most unplugged suburban kids. Brave goons go forth and find out!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The last two times I ordered from Pizza Hut I got the same delivery driver and he apparently doesn't believe in stuff like "masks" or "social distancing" because both times he didn't wear a mask and both times I checked the leave at door option and he stood there and handed the food to me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The number of pizza guys who have done the "leave at door" thing so far for me is close to zero. I had one girl leave it there and stand 3 feet away and stare which is about as good as it gets. No one is just going to leave my pizza and leave it seems.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I did have a guy actually leave it at the door and also he had a little portable stand thing he put the pizzas on so they wouldn't just be sitting on the porch, which was nice.

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

I usually order pick-up but on the few times I crave the superior franchise Dominos and asked them to drop the pizza at the door, they have happily just dumped it there and peaced out.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Jose Oquendo posted:

What even was the old way? To me their pan pizzas stand out for the bottom being crispified in oil, which they do, and is delicious. I can feel the grease coming out of my pores whenever I order it. Waking up to a makeup like impression in my pillowcase except it's grease

that's how you know it's good

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pizza Hut coming for Little Caesars as they've rolled out their own Detroit style deep dish (thick rectangular crust with toppings all the way to the edge and caramelized edges.)

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

muscles like this! posted:

Pizza Hut coming for Little Caesars as they've rolled out their own Detroit style deep dish (thick rectangular crust with toppings all the way to the edge and caramelized edges.)

the hut ain't gonna win that fight lol

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I just posted about this in the Revierbrah thread. It looks pretty good.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

We tried it tonight. The sauce on top is kind of weird, also the sauce is definitely different than their usual pizza sauce. Not a big fan of it, too much rosemary.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I didn't like the sauce which is too bad because I thought everything else was great: the crust, the cheese, the concept of sauce on top. It would have been great if I had liked the sauce

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Little Caesars doesn't do the sauce on top but otherwise their Deep Deep Dish pizza is pretty similar. They also do a stuffed crust version that's not on the regular menu but if you're building a pizza through the app you can get it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the idea of little caesars having a menu, let alone an app, is totally foreign to me

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Their app is how you get a pizza waiting for you in their pizza closet for five dollars that you pick up without any human interaction.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Aardvark! posted:

the idea of little caesars having a menu, let alone an app, is totally foreign to me

The last 5-6 years they've really turned around their quality. You can still buy the lowest common denominator $5 pizzas but they also have better ones.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the basic ones turn vile after an hour but i haven't tried the deep dish yet

----------------

NapalmWeasel
Aug 10, 2012

Rick posted:

The number of pizza guys who have done the "leave at door" thing so far for me is close to zero. I had one girl leave it there and stand 3 feet away and stare which is about as good as it gets. No one is just going to leave my pizza and leave it seems.

I don't typically order delivery, my Hut has a drive-through window I pick up from. The last time I ordered delivery, though, the driver did stand back about 10 feet. They can't just leave entirely as there's a plastic ring under it that they have to pick back up.

We tried it tonight. The sauce on top is kind of weird, also the sauce is definitely different than their usual pizza sauce. Not a big fan of it, too much rosemary.

I tried it a few days ago, and I wasn't really impressed. If I'm going to get a pizza like that, I'll just go to Little Caesar's. Pizza Hut is for Stuffed Crust.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Little Ceasars brought back their pretzel crust unlike Pizza Hut.
It looks like Little Ceasars also learned that people hated the cheese sauce when they first released the pretzel crust and put a regular sauce option this time too.
Back when Pizza Hut had a pretzel crust it was definitely the best one though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Deep dish pizza as a concept should be illegal and the idea of a chain trying to do them should be a capital offense. For the seller AND buyer.

----------------