Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
*shakes fist in anger*

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i come in war

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I don't like it

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What is it good for?

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm gonna make :peace: in here and just turn the other cheek

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

FYI as a goon I have a lot of cheek so go hog wild.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

im inconsolable

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Everyone come with me there's no war over here! *points that way*

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I hope you feel better, friend. :sidvicious:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

OP posts sad_breakfast.jpg....it's super effective!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

good song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTe0ec9Zo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
give war a chance

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

all these cowards destroyed by my strong opening attack

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
that image is violence

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

u trying to rage war?
on my land? O_o

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

rear end cobra posted:

give war a chance

Nah.

Would anybody like a beer? It's 68°F outside in Feb come enjoy some porch sittin with me.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LIkKmgbFpA

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

big nipples big life posted:

all these cowards destroyed by my strong opening attack

as soon as im done throwing up at the concept of someone eating that i'll be back, if i don't die

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Honky Dong Country posted:

Nah.

Would anybody like a beer? It's 68°F outside in Feb come enjoy some porch sittin with me.

This is the stupidest poo poo ever and I'm mad enough to go to war over it. I want to have loving winter.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

This is the stupidest poo poo ever and I'm mad enough to go to war over it. I want to have loving winter.

I'm concerned that this summer is going to be insanely hot and it's gonna be bad for crops but we'll get through it together.

bbchops
Jul 26, 2001

Ho ho ho! I'll have the same again!
Nap Ghost
this is a war crime

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
its time to fight

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm angry that there hasn't been any snow this winter and also at that picture

seriously how is that food?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"hit them with the fail rear end breakfast" -Sun Tzu

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

its time to fight

Can I persuade you to tell me how your family is doing in exchange for a beer and a seat on the porch? Can sit a spell and watch the chickens.

corsair
Jan 10, 2001

bbchops posted:

this is a war crime

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Can I persuade you to tell me how your family is doing in exchange for a beer and a seat on the porch? Can sit a spell and watch the chickens.

my family is dead, killed by my posting enemies

I shall have my revenge, and a kingdom

naem
May 29, 2011

I'm concerned that this summer is going to be insanely hot and it's gonna be bad for crops but we'll get through it together.

there’s gonna be a lot of this worldwide from now on

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

my family is dead, killed by my posting enemies

I shall have my revenge, and a kingdom

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, friend. Revenge will not bring your old life back though. Maybe starting something new is what you really need.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

some kind of yellow substance

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, friend. Revenge will not bring your old life back though. Maybe starting something new is what you really need.

that's what the kingdom is for

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Ugh all that stress and conflict of running a kingdom though. Rather just chill and make some good food to eat with family and friends.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It truly would be a grim dark far future if that is all there is.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
we can't have war in our own back yard, admin move this thread to phiz we'll war them and take their resources

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Mnoba posted:

we can't have war in our own back yard, admin move this thread to phiz we'll war them and take their resources

*bangs spear against my shield repeatedly*

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

*bangs spear against my shield repeatedly*

That's a pretty cool beat do you mind if I pull out the ol guitar and accompany?

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

pog boyfriend posted:

some kind of yellow substance

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

That's a pretty cool beat do you mind if I pull out the ol guitar and accompany?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

tf is that