Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

beer pal posted:

haha love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats

op, I gotta poop now too. Please advise.

Macnult

op is really stocking up for some porcelain punishment

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
op must be impacted by now :ohdear:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Whenever I have a big one I just remember the breathing techniques we learned in birthing class

Escape From Noise

Pooping in solidarity with the op

Escape From Noise

I think of the OP every time I poop and vice versa

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Pooping in solidarity with the op

sup poop bro

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

No longer pooping

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
stay safe, poop

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

stay safe, poop

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I think of the OP every time I poop and vice versa

Every time you think of the OP you immediately poop? Thats some super villain power stuff right there!

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

Every time you think of the OP you immediately poop? Thats some super villain power stuff right there!

Oh no. Gotta poop and I'm two stations away from my transfer!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Nosfereefer posted:

stay safe, poop

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

let it fester in your rear end for all of eternity. let your rotting poo poo filled rear end gain sentience . make him get a jobdoing menial labor and take in 80% of everything he makes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Here lies OP. Never pooped.

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

nah brah im good. also i pooped and strongly suspect that i will again maybe later today

take the moon

by sebmojo

Escape From Noise

Happy Hippo posted:

nah brah im good. also i pooped and strongly suspect that i will again maybe later today

Fiber Friends

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

in death we all poop :pray:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

prepuce repurposed posted:

in death we all poop :pray:

ash to ash. poop to poop. crap to crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats

Happy Hippo posted:

Dope