Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Denim with some stretch can accommodate a mild relaxing sesh, but one can never really relax while wearing denim. Too restrictive! Buttons and zippers cutting in all over the place!

Keen to hear your thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

Jeans Are Not A Comfortable Clothing

ty heather papps u da bes

Escape From Noise

I always wear jeans and I'm incredibly uptight so this checks out.

Escape From Noise

Wearing jeans during a hostage negotiations so the terrorists can't get one in over me when I relax. I will never relax.

Chewbecca

Jeans and a blazer, cos I'm here to do business but I've also got a fun side

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I have this great pair of flared jeans from Torrid that make my rear end look great and theyre real soft and stretchy, but every ounce of chill and relaxation is negated when i remember thst theyre only made to LOOK like they have front pockets.

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

Jeans and a blazer, cos I'm here to do business but I've also got a fun side

Why not get a denim jacket? A full Canadian tuxedo. Very polite.

Heather Papps

hello friend

every summer starts when i buy a pair of black jeans at a thrift store and make a new pair of cut offs.

i have chilled, relaxed and maxed all cool, i've even played b ball outside of the school, in denim.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

I have this great pair of flared jeans from Torrid that make my rear end look great and theyre real soft and stretchy, but every ounce of chill and relaxation is negated when i remember thst theyre only made to LOOK like they have front pockets.

Women's clothes are fairly poo poo for pockets all-round to be fair, so even when I have them I don't use them

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
JNCOs are the solution op. get the ones w/ flames on em so u can relax @ the height of fashion. easy and breezy

:goku:

lamb

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Mine have an elastic waistband, so yes

biosterous

government is providing track pants to all citizens so we'll all be too complacent to stand against them. i'm too smart for them! i only ever wear jeans so i can remain vigilant

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Twenty Four

"casual friday" at the office where you are encouraged to put on jeans instead of the regular more comfortable lower half business attire that you wear every other day

vanisher

The official pants of byob is... no pants?

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

If you cant sleep in it you cant relax in it

Macnult

You have to make sure the tag that says "relaxed fit" doesn't have "sike!" written in fine print.

Twenty Four

vanisher posted:

The official pants of byob is... no pants?

of course! i mean its Bring Your Own Butt, not Bring Your Own Pants!

Finger Prince

I find jeans very comfortable and relaxing. I can lounge like a lounge master in jeans. Sleep in jeans? No problem. Wrap me in denim. I have an epic jean jacket that I rarely wear because I am wary of doing the double denim, but I just heard from Tan that it's ok to do double denim as long as the colours are close (but not identical). So gonna wear that jacket when it stops being cold.

Yinlock

that's what jorts are for op

Heather Papps

hello friend

Yinlock posted:

that's what jorts are for op

vanisher

Jorts junderpants and jocks

Goons Are Gifts

Fight against the suppression that are pants, fight for freedom, fresh air and freely swinging power

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Levi's s67 athletic cut jeans are the only comfy jeans

They are made for us folk with big butts and beefy calves, I have literally done an entire push/pull workout in them without tearing a ball off

A++ they sell em at walmart

Areola Grande

lamb posted:

Mine have an elastic waistband, so yes

I need to know more about this jean

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
yes, op

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
jeans are my standard wear around the house pants

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

jeans are for working. basketball shorts are for trying to relax when it would be rude to be nude

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Professor of Cats

If The FIRST thing you do when getting home from work isnt kicking those drat jeans off your body, I dont know what to tell you. PJs/shorts/etc for life

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Denim wife denim life.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Denim wife denim life.

the ol' ball chaingang

City of Glompton

pajama jeans

Escape From Noise

I lay on a bed of denim, stuffed with shredded jeans. The sheets are made of upcycled jeans. I pull the sheet over me and release the winch holding my weighted denim blanket stuffed with JNCO Jeans and rivets. The ultimate relaxation.

Finger Prince

I lay on a bed of denim, stuffed with shredded jeans. The sheets are made of upcycled jeans. I pull the sheet over me and release the winch holding my weighted denim blanket stuffed with JNCO Jeans and rivets. The ultimate relaxation.

Hnngggg

Areola Grande

nightstand lamp switch is a tasteful wallet chain

Robot Made of Meat

I wear Levi's 501s when the weather's too cold for shorts. I find them to be pretty comfortable, but I do change into something comfier when I want to relax.

But yes, I can definitely relax, and even sleep in them.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Escape From Noise

prepuce repurposed posted:

nightstand lamp switch is a tasteful wallet chain

Excellent accenting.

Lampshade is also denim.

Escape From Noise

Hitting the beach and turning heads with my denim one piece bathing suit. Ladies asking if it's real denim. Yes. Yes it is. In fact it's raw.:smuggo:

FutonForensic

wet jorts contest

Heather Papps

hello friend

hand replacing my levis rivets with ones 5x larger, because i am no chump. i need superior rivets, to be comfy,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

rivets own especially the female ones am I right fellas

:smugmrgw: