Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Drunk AEW fan needs to be in there.

adam page is clearly visible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Whoever that is has wrestling gear on

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BIGTITTYVEGANGIRL posted:

Shhhh, it’s meant to be a secret. Not for everyone to know about :3:

Sorry. :shobon:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh no dont do that

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

all your prayers must seem as nothing

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

In many ways, Cody is the best worker in the business.

I literally had like zero attachment to Cody at the beginning of AEW and he's legit in my top three guys now

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oil! posted:

He doesn't look like your normal Alabamaman

Looks like he was wearing trunks?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

Yeah they mentioned the faces came out to give chase. I think whoever that was was dumb and actually got to MJF/Wardlow

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Neodoomium posted:

That makes it even weirder because they cut away from it and never mentioned it

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
My money's on Nakazawa.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I like to think of it as "deliberate ambiguity."

96 BELOW THE WAVE
Sep 12, 2011

all your prayers must seem as nothing

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I may be in the minority but I think that whipping segment was done well.

you're not in the minority it ruled

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it was probaby some psycho that dresses up in gear and goes to shows. Still happens in places.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Mr. Carlisle posted:

They probably don't want to encourage people from interacting like that. Kind of like the Episode 1 weiner quietly disappeared.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Cavauro posted:

here are this week's dynamite poster of the week and friends. the dynamite poster of the week is the byeol. congratulations

1. PUNKS DIET SODA
2. haunted bong
3. 96 BELOW THE WAVE
4. blast0rama
5. MJeff

Woo!

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Everyone knows the best way to get hired as a real wrestler is to rush them from the crowd on live television

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Anyway Yuka is great. I hope she gets her heat back on Britt and also quickly moves on to wrestle the good wrestlers in the company

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Another perfect episode of AEW

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Oil! posted:

They probably don't want to encourage people from interacting like that. Kind of like the Episode 1 weiner quietly disappeared.

man i forgot about the wiener incident already

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Yall I got the number one spot and my message to everyone is hail satan and modular synths

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

just learned the korean for "star", thread fun AND educational

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Welcome to the MAJORITY

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

nyla and pac is a cool team up and nyla/pac vs riho/Kenny will be fun

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Is the Nightmare Collective dead? Brandi showed up unhaunted tonight and Mel turned on Kong on Dark last night.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Yall I got the number one spot and my message to everyone is hail satan and modular synths

Done and done

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Memnaelar posted:

My money's on Nakazawa.

Well, Kenny doesn't care about him, maybe Cody will.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Rhonne posted:

Is the Nightmare Collective dead? Brandi showed up unhaunted tonight and Mel turned on Kong on Dark last night.
It's canon now that she's just unhinged and has split personalities

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Cody....jesus christ, there was nothin' fake about that. The Wardlow shot was unreal.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I don't want to see pac wrestle Kenny for a while. I want pac to take on MJF after Cody is done with him.

Psycho vs Coward is good poo poo

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

96 BELOW THE WAVE posted:

I literally had like zero attachment to Cody at the beginning of AEW and he's legit in my top three guys now
Me too, friend. Me too.

I always thought he was a Dolph Ziggler (as a wrestler, I should specify. Not a person.) Fine in the ring, passable promo. Perfect for the Intercontinental or Tag titles. Not a main dude.

Even at All In, when his match kinda' sucked, I still realized how everything he does in the build and everything he does between the moves sets him apart. But then everything AEW happened and he's just straight-up a top guy in a way that would've carried a territory back in the day.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I can't believe Brodie Lee attacked MJF in the stands

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Intruder posted:

I can't believe Brodie Lee attacked MJF in the stands

well, we know what that means.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Me too, friend. Me too.

I always thought he was a Dolph Ziggler (as a wrestler, I should specify. Not a person.) Fine in the ring, passable promo. Perfect for the Intercontinental or Tag titles. Not a main dude.

Even at All In, when his match kinda' sucked, I still realized how everything he does in the build and everything he does between the moves sets him apart. But then everything AEW happened and he's just straight-up a top guy in a way that would've carried a territory back in the day.

I've never been so happy to be dead wrong about a wrestler. When he quit I thought he'd make some money then go crawling back and be unremarkable.

He uh, did not do that.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I loved how Jericho was split between "I can sell t-shirts with this wiener thing" and "If I do that everyone will be throwing loving hot dogs at me"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rhonne posted:

I think it probably is. I was wondering if they'd do a Mel-Kong fight after the Dark segment to formally kill it, but Kong being "out indefinitely" with an injury probably seals it as written off, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

that was A LOT better than I thought it would be, especially with MJF's coup de grāce

cody must really admire john cena