Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MorningMoon posted:

Today is Pentagon's birthday

You think he is scared of getting older? If not, why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Skeletons don't age

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Alex Abrahantes is a pretty sick interviewer.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Exclusive news from AEW Backstage’s own SatinSheet:

it is Wednesday my shills

GenghisTron
Dec 5, 2005

i dont live to live homie

Santana trying to keep a straight face while Ortiz is talking about eating Mox's eye is good

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Santana flubbing a line so hard Ortiz had to save him while eating steak was really good.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

karmicknight posted:

Santana flubbing a line so hard Ortiz had to save him while eating steak was really good.
These guys are everything that Briscoe Bros should've been but better.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Andy "The Butcher" Williams is an incredibly soft-spoken guy, which honestly helps whatever aesthetic he's going for

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Neodoomium posted:

Andy "The Butcher" Williams is an incredibly soft-spoken guy, which honestly helps whatever aesthetic he's going for

God drat it pal, you can’t do a southern accent? Get back to catering

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

the Bunny is the best

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

This Kong is Awesome

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Neodoomium posted:

I've listened to Every Time I Die for ages, I've even seen them play live and for some reason I just never connected those dots.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm at home hyping up with some AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/LanceHoyt/status/1225209383883354112?s=20

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Every second I have to wait for Dynamite to start is a living hell and an agony beyond human comprehension.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Every second I have to wait for Dynamite to start is a living hell and an agony beyond human comprehension.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0q0QeQbw9U

Ayayaya my friend

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Jerusalem posted:

Kong: Skull Island can't be that bad.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PDAlves8/status/1225210806624804864

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

wednd

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Davros1 posted:

the Bunny is the best

No, that’s Ortiz

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Face pressed against the television, breath fogging up the screen.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
King Kong should be on AEW. Also Godzilla in Orange Cassidy cosplay.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Jerusalem posted:

Yes. Because you don't yell 'Cero Miedo' that many times if you're not trying to convince yourself.

Unrelated: SPONSOR ME GOYA!

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 6, 2020

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Presently taking a dump and drinking sprite. The bowels must be emptied before the whipping

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

coconono posted:

Presently taking a dump and drinking sprite. The bowels must be emptied before the whipping

Bring the boom

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I've been so busy this week that I had no idea what day it was. I almost just took a nap. I would've never forgiven myself.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I ate a lot of grains today and I'm all sorts of bunged up. Gonna need a plumber or a priest. probably both.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Eating a steak with improper utensils while in an interview that my friends are all bombing behind me is something I strongly identify with

What I'm saying is, Ortiz might be my spirit animal

(sponsor me, goya)

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
can someone explain the basics of AEW to me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

it would be cool as hell if Goya was all like "we fuckin love this dude. he da bes THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST" and showered Ortiz in hundred dollar bills.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AEW is like screaming into the void and delicious food echoing back.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Wait, do I need a special subscription on fite to get AEW? Or did it pin my account to US when I registered even now that I'm using a VPN?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Just thought I'd post the Kong Skull Island theme song for y'all in case Dynamite cuts off the end credits

https://mobile.twitter.com/pftompkins/status/840360404027039744

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
ok, I am digging the theme of "the war guys plans are constantly being foiled by skull island because gently caress war"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Before AEW was a thing I never thought I'd look forward to a weekly show ever again

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Wait, do I need a special subscription on fite to get AEW? Or did it pin my account to US when I registered even now that I'm using a VPN?

yeah the AEW thing is a sub deal but you also get the back catalog of shows too.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

If you told Dave Grohl about AEW he'd be there in a hearbeat to play PnP out to THE BEST on a three minute loop, if you could find out which garage he's randomly decided to play at because he doesn't give a gently caress about money anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seth Rollins posted:

can someone explain the basics of AEW to me

They do a wrestling show and it's really loving good. You're caught up now.