Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

there's a really good vice article about that

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

lol

haha

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

ArfJason posted:

i just want to let everyone know that i spilt my breakfast on my keyboard and in a moment of latino creativity i wrapped a credit card in toilet paper and slid it between the keys. normal person stuff.

Thank you for innovating

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Burt Sexual posted:

V un peaceful today

“True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Lucavi posted:

Fridays are historically rowdy

worked up after a long week looking forward to kicking back and letting loose

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
ommegang tripel

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Jack Daniels posted:

currently watching w/ kids and it is suprsingly INAPPRORPAITE!!!! wathceed it before with daughter when she was like 2 or 3 so it was w/e... but now she's 6 and I'm sitting here giong *COLLAR STRETCH SWEATING* as Master ROshi going full on hella inapproariate poo poo me just smiling and not making eye contact with daughter as she looks over to me like

the oldser kids get the less you can get away with inappropriate things. its the wrong way around bc they grow up...and they peekin

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
sausage and eggs and coffee

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

I still think about that breakfast often. It's so sad.

that's called ptsd and you don't have to feel ashamed, even cool people have it now

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

bbchops posted:

dinner preview: fish and chips

bbchops posted:

might put a bottle of tripel in the fridge

this is a top 5 meal imo

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

large hands posted:

I've still got purple nail polish on my toes from playing makeup with the 3yo at Christmas...

It's been two months. How is that possible

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Black August posted:

still shook at the maple tripple ale from a local brewery we got on rotation, it was 12% but bewitched and was a translucent amber, and tasted light and easy as a seltzer - you could have gone through like 4 glasses of it no problem and been fukked

thats why i like tripels

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Coors banquet

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
keep your door open

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit