Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

very nice i like posted:

country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
feeyad forum, goatse mama

mr. sunshine on my goddamn shoulders, John Denver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

UltraRed posted:

Who's getting banned for what? I see 17 bans listed in the past 24 hours, but they're not in the leper's colony.

burt banned everyone who posted goatse and jeffrey called him a spaz and denied the bans

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

must be nice

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtX6yN1gSYI

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

mycophobia posted:

goood morning

good morning, hater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTWLNjxOdNc

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
ya know, i got a feeling burt is in a good mood today. 1 day away from friday

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

StrangersInTheNight posted:

other threads being worse doesn't mean you guys aren't sometimes jackasses to burt. this is kid logic.

be nice

burt's mom found

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
my dog is never going to die

*puts fingers in ears*

LALALALALALALA

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

edibles don't work on me

had some strong brownies in college and 5 of us couldn't get off the couch and couldn't stop laughing. it was like when you're being tickled too much and you're laughing but you can't breathe. my buddy just screams out, "WHEN IS THIS GOING TO END?! HAHAHA" like he was being tortured with laughter

honestly, it was a blast

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

yep at best I get a mild body buzz and just end up smoking anyways. Done cookies, brownies, chocolate bars, gummies, and tinctures and none of them work.

do you have a really small weiner? apparently that's a side effect

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
I like the ccccccccc thread. it should be terrible but it's not.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Black August posted:

*through humiliated enraged gritted teeth*
BYOB... is peaceful... and... chill?

it's not byob though. different stylesheet (on PC). I feel weird sticking up for it. Open FYAD

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
the fyad megathread and the trans megathread are touching and there's no problems

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Good evening

happy birthday, Burt. I didn't forget you ol ragamuffin

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Texas Toast with no cheese(wtf) on a children's plate

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Hell yea. Clawtopsy is drunk, dont ban her. She got a normal thumb

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

clawtopsy is a man, with husband.

Don't ban HIM, even though his thumb is very womanly

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

the only song I've heard by them owns, I might check that one out later. This is amazing: https://youtu.be/j5oaCPCqN3Y

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Just get to 3 minutes when it goes the gently caress off

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

nah let her sleep. she sad

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
claw, my best friend died last year and I'm gonna name my boy after him in April. I cry about him weekly so pm to talk. night folks

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Btw with dead animals and humans, this thread got sad today. just remember the charging basket and everything will work out for the best

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Seizon posted:

gently caress i got owned im actually at work and just goatsed like 4 people

Tell them it's you and start unzipping your pants

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
when people on review sites say, "I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS PLACE 0 STARS" i immediately skip over them

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

its not fun to post w/o my forum anyways

i don't understand what's going on. lowtax said he wasn't against re-opening it. we know what DOESN'T work and that was FYAD 2.0.

why would they not just open the old FYAD today? like right now. why are we overthinking this?

they're waiting for nothing and too many funny posters are going to leave/get banned in the meantime and not come back.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10DQeSk1LaY

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
ol ruffy was gonna let me pet him today

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
hell im pumped up i can tell you that much

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
going with house special singapore chow mei fun

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
i used to talk to Wizard Master every day on irc for like 5 years. he is exactly the same person and i love him. he does not like attention and trolls for his own reasons.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Live Free posted:

you guys have dopr lunches every single day and it always makes me jealous. I save my good poo poo till dinner time

if i found out why you had that avatar, would it ruin the magic? it's come to the point where i need to know because it's affecting my health

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
i can accept that

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
10 more minutes until i can go home and get wasted while watching violent youtube videos in silence before the wife and kid come home. then it's onto disney plus

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Sitting in the car in the driveway because the moment I get out I'll need to shovel

what city do you live in? I'm in Houston so I don't have snow but I'm always so confused as to why people in snowy areas don't get snow blowers. Are they too expensive? Not effective?

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Jeffrey, lowtax said he doesn't care if fyad opens back up. why hasn't this been done? it's loving silly

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Jack Daniels posted:

u gotta play it cool bro.... the long play

edit: . :D .... LONG :D

that's what they keep saying but the only logical option is to open the original fyad. if they're waiting to find mods for fyad 3.0 that's retarded

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Jeffrey is gonna look back on a thread that had jd, lucavi and corsair posting and say, "I should have opened it then." they won't be here forever. very low attention spans

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Spinz posted:

She was a bigoted bitch

Speaking of lol

what

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

I'm probably going to eat rice, again

that's fine but spice it up a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

youre posted:

she died like she lived. like a oval office.

before they probably probe you for saying the c-word or something ridiculous, who's alt are you?