Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
i wanted to go to the BYOBed peace thread and post the scene from Tales From the Hood (1995) where Clarence Williams III says "welcome to Hell, motherfuckerssss" then morphs into the Devil while the protagonists begin burning in flames, but i saw goatse and got scared cause i post @ work, and also wasn't able to find that clip online anyway.

a real bad way to start my posting day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
DO watch Tales From the Hood (1995)

DO NOT watch Tales From the Hood 2 (2018)

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
many people misinterpret the Gospel's message: FYAD isn't some future destination or a future state of being

FYAD is here, and now: in the way we act toward one another, and in the goatse we share

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

nightbae smokewheat posted:

lucy is doing a real number on my hog

it’s good to have a butcher you can trust

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Can’t wait for all that front page monetization to start paying off bigtime.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Clawtopsy posted:

Unlock posting about Hitler's balls for just $8.99 per month!

i bought the titty package it's a better deal

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Clawtopsy posted:

With enough subs we'll finally have Xenforo 2.0!

folks used to say "there's a front page?" but with any luck soon they'll be saying "there are forums?"

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
hahaha it's my thread now motherfuckers get ready

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Spinz posted:

gently caress off with that
The pity goes to you for spending all this time here when you arent old

are you having a stroke

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
because i am, by which i mean i'm masturbating my penis until it cums

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
:evilbuddy:

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
peace is antithetical to fun; wit and play are at their core expressions of tensions, aggression, even violence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Welcome back to somethingawful lucy! All of your friends are here to say hello! *gestures to borktron, slowfuse, and a million random gbs posters*

Arrhythmia posted:

Now, things are a little bit different in the grey forums general anime. Here, we scrape and grovel before the mods, and we beat JD with whips and chains. I'm sure if you give it a little time you'll adjust and find it very comfortable!