Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Cool that Ruffini gets a ban+30 for goatse but Fleetwood Crack gets a day for being a vile sack of trash

Anyway I’m at the Sapporo Snow Festival, you guys want anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

youre posted:

burt did the right thing, and its in the past now. peace is about letting go of the past.

and nothing for me thanks

You’re right, I shouldn’t be bringing such unpeaceful vibes in here. I apologize for disturbing the peaceful energy.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

good morning peace thread

Full Metal Jedi

Seizon posted:

go to the sapporo factory the beer is actually good

also post the mfin snow sculptures!! who gives a poo poo about wallscrolls

I’m actually on my way there now. You try the Ghengis Khan at the beer garden there? I’m not a lamb guy but everyone I know is telling me to try it

And I’ll post pictures once I get some good ones, probably tonight or tomorrow. No sephiroth this time unfortunately

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

And a peaceful evening as well

NSFW version:

Seizon posted:

yeah its really good imo, i was surprised and im a big yakitori fan

You weren’t kidding, it was great! Tender and juicy with no gamey taste or smell at all.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Pregaming before I pig out on festival street food and ramen.
The coffee is a “mapleccino” but it didn’t really taste like maple. Just kinda like someone put too much sugar in a normal cappuccino.

Decent pictures still to come but for now enjoy this kid falling over
https://twitter.com/gayanimedad/status/1225820814362071040

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

sourdough posted:

I remember outlaw star on cartoon Network in like the late 90s being badass, no idea if it holds up now that I'm not 10 years old

I watched it for the first time a few years ago and it does

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

The closest we got to a sephiroth scultpure this year

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

youre posted:

pls dont use the c-bomb in GBS

c*rn

That’s butter corn miso ramen. The shop is heavy metal themed which is pretty cool, though it’s tiny as hell

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

If all the refugees are leaving the thread then who the gently caress am I making this Shanna knife championship Rules of Nature AMV for?! :(

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Spinz posted:

Lol

Smarts don't it?

Nothing could ever possibly smart as much as the combination of revulsion, pity, and secondhand shame of seeing your Sad Breakfast, Spinz

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Spinz posted:

You guys are so weird
I thought it was funny looking so I posted it

gently caress off with that
The pity goes to you for spending all this time here when you arent old

I’m old too

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Spinz posted:

Well then how you doin?