Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

TheAardvark posted:

Eating an Italian from Quiznos and they put like 3 pounds of iceberg on here wtf

lettuce is the byob post of sandwhiches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Had the Beyond Burger from Hardee's for the second time, MUCH better this time. Good texture and flavor.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I got the 2 for $5 at Wendy's, spicy chicken and dave's single. Not bad! And what a tremendous bargain.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Popeye's sandwich, classic edition. I should've got the spicy one.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
$5 deluxe fish combo and loaded mini tacos at jack in the box

except they gave me the regular fish sandwich and they forgot the avocado sauce

i have got to stop buying fast food at 2 in the morning

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I had the popcorn shrimp basket at Dairy Queen tonight and it was pretty bad. Shrimp tasted fishy and the fries were stale and going cold. I was really drat hungry and ate the whole thing. Keeping it down, so 2/10 I guess.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Working on a double cheesy Gordita crunch right now. Might save the soft tacos for a snack later.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Eatin at Mooyah burger. Pretty decent burg, though overpriced like 5 guys is. Its kinda nice that they bake their own buns.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Had a wendys grilled chicken sandwich, and a small chili and grabbed 20 hot sauce packets.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Went from Oregon to Texas on vacation and stopped by my old weinerschnitzel and got 3 all beef chili cheese dogs.

I guess they weren't paying attention and made them wrong. Usually you get a slab of cheese between bun and weiner then chili then shredded cheese. Mine just had the chili and shredded cheese on it.

I still ate them but I wasn't thrilled about it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
had a fish sandwich from a local fast food place

Very poorly designed, they put the fish right on greasy lettuce and the sandwich just slid apart whenever not being firmly held together. C-

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Sausage Egg McMuffin w/ Cheese

:discourse:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Went to a newly opened Fire Wings location last night. Not bad, but still not as good as some of the other ones I've been to that have had much larger wings

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich again tonight.

Fuuuuuuuck me is it good.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

"I like the Whopper gently caress the Big Mac"

- Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

what the gently caress is a Mooyah burger

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had Wendy's today. It was good. I'm glad they have spicy chicken nuggets.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

bird with big dick posted:

"I like the Whopper gently caress the Big Mac"

- Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock

Those people have poo poo taste in fast food.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Resting Lich Face posted:

Those people have poo poo taste in fast food.

Shut the gently caress up the whopper RULES

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Fight fight fight

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I hate the fake grilled flavoring they add to it. Every burger there has it. Their chicken sandwiches aren't too bad but the one by me never has anyone in the drive through or in the store and yet it all seems to be sitting out for a while. Nothing is fresh.

sports
Sep 1, 2012
Burger King does sometimes give off foodservice patty flavor vibes but believe me they are actually grilled.

Of course grilling a burger is no match to frying a burger so Burger King does not make my top ten.

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
This is the closest thing this forum has to a general chat/hangout thread for now (I think? correct me if I'm wrong), and I don't know where else to post this so I'm posting it here:

https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog/dunkins-new-snackin-bacon

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

CaptainPsyko posted:

This is the closest thing this forum has to a general chat/hangout thread for now (I think? correct me if I'm wrong), and I don't know where else to post this so I'm posting it here:

https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog/dunkins-new-snackin-bacon

I've never actually had any bacon from Dunkin, is it actually decent? I always get their hash browns

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

quote:

Starting today, February 26, customers can enjoy our delicious, new Snackin’ Bacon, which comes with 8 half-strips of our high-end bacon
The implication here is there's a reserve of low-end bacon they could also be selling me but choose not to. Please sign my petition.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I had a double western from Carl's Jr. today
I'm not usually an onion ring guy, I hate it when you bite into it and the gross onion slug comes out but that didnt happen today.

I like the bbq sauce onnit and I dont have to ask for no veggies because it only got bacon and onion rings on it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I hate the fake grilled flavoring they add to it. Every burger there has it. Their chicken sandwiches aren't too bad but the one by me never has anyone in the drive through or in the store and yet it all seems to be sitting out for a while. Nothing is fresh.

its not fake its real from flame broiling please do not slander The King.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m having Ike’s for the first time

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

drat, thats the one stuffed with everything right? I've never ordered one of those

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
$36 dollars for a sandwich?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yeah it’s a little excessive but tbf it’s enough to feed 2-4. I’m a little bummed that for 30 bucks plus they didn’t just throw some random chips in the bag, which you can’t even add to your order.

Probably would just order 2 regular sandwiches next time.

The Kryptonite – Possibly the sandwich that could kill Superman. Within this beast comes turkey, roast beef, salami, ham, pastrami, jalapeño poppers, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, bacon, pesto, pepper jack cheese, dirty sauce and of course your personal choice of bread and veggies (lettuce, tomato, etc).

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Be honest, is it really enough to feed 2-4 or is that just a shame label like "family size" on bags of doritos that one blows through in a single sitting?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I only ate half of it and I was real hungry and am now very full. It’s definitely enough for 2. 3 if 2 of them are dainty.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i feel like if you posted this in GBS 100% some guy would come in and say "that would feed me and my wife for 3 days"

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

That honestly is just too much random poo poo in a sandwich. I can't imagine that all that stuff goes together that well.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

It’s pretty spread out so it’s not like you’re getting all that stuff in each bite. Like you’ll have a couple bites with just deli meat and then a couple bites that also have the mozzarella stick and then a couple bites with onion ring etc.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Apparently this is half an Ike's Kryptonite:

That is,

A: tiny

B: too much, even for California, to spend on a 12 in sub.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

bird with big dick posted:

I only ate half of it and I was real hungry and am now very full. It’s definitely enough for 2. 3 if 2 of them are dainty.
I respect that. really want to hit it up when I get out to Vegas next.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Burrito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

shadow puppet of a posted:

Apparently this is half an Ike's Kryptonite:

That is,

A: tiny

B: too much, even for California, to spend on a 12 in sub.

It's definitely pricy but there's a pretty hefty amount of meat. Like equivalent to triple meat at Port o subs or Subway, plus the fried poo poo on top of it.

Both my wife and I agree it's not really worth the price but it's not like it's a 9 dollar sandwich for $15.50 more like a $12.50 sandwich for $15.50. For that price I really did think it would come with 2 single serving bags of chips though.