Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Freakazoid_ posted:

I'm not sure what problems people have with panda express, I've been trying them again after nearly two decades of ignoring them and it's kinda good now. Chow mein isn't too bogged down with veggies, the teriyaki chicken is thick and juicy, and the honey walnut shrimp is good too. I do have to ask for teriyaki sauce every time because for some reason they don't just pour that poo poo on the chicken, it's in the loving name guys.

It could be because I'm in the PNW, we already have plenty of good places to get teriyaki, they actually need to compete.

drat I love the honey walnut shrimp. It's some sugary poo poo though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

1x 18 Piece and Fries
1x Standard
1x Xlarge fries
1x Chick'N Share
1x 6 pcs. Chicken
1x Standard
1x Large Gravy
1x $10 Mighty Bucket for 2
1x 2 Original Recipe Tenders
2x Individual Fries
1x Popcorn Chicken
1x Sweet n Smokey BBQ
1x Buttermilk Ranch Dip

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
dear god

you won't even have leftovers for dinner with an order like that

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

shadow puppet of a posted:

1x 18 Piece and Fries
1x Standard
1x Xlarge fries
1x Chick'N Share
1x 6 pcs. Chicken
1x Standard
1x Large Gravy
1x $10 Mighty Bucket for 2
1x 2 Original Recipe Tenders
2x Individual Fries
1x Popcorn Chicken
1x Sweet n Smokey BBQ
1x Buttermilk Ranch Dip

How much do you weigh?

I'm guessing like... a whole lot.

Highest Cactus
Jul 25, 2007

News: Mysterious illegal cookies seized. "Tastes terrible," says police.

2 cheeseburgers meal, large fry, large unsweet iced tea. Regular oreo mcflurry

McDonalds had a sign up saying that some items were unavailable and i panicked. My Hot and Spicys are still safely there.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
A Wendy's single with bacon and a small chili today. Exactly what I needed.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Pennywise the Frown posted:

How much do you weigh?

I'm guessing like... a whole lot.

Lets just say, I had KFC again today.

1x 18 Piece and Fries
1x Standard
1x Xlarge fries
1x $5 Fill Up - Spicy Kentucky Flatbread With Popcorn Chicken
1x Individual Popcorn
1x Individual Fries
1x Chocolate Chip Cookie
1x 355ml Pepsi
2x Large Gravy

But was far more restrained

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
You've gotta be no joke 500lbs.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

How was the cookie

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You've gotta be no joke 500lbs.

I think in this forum any speculation about other people's weight should be done in the form of adulations.

Hell yeah bro! You gotta be 5 hundy at least!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

shadow puppet of a posted:

Lets just say, I had KFC again today.

1x 18 Piece and Fries
1x Standard
1x Xlarge fries
1x $5 Fill Up - Spicy Kentucky Flatbread With Popcorn Chicken
1x Individual Popcorn
1x Individual Fries
1x Chocolate Chip Cookie
1x 355ml Pepsi
2x Large Gravy

But was far more restrained

how would a human stomach even contain that much at once? surely it was spread throughout the day

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Also, how do you use the two containers of gravy?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

TheAardvark posted:

How do you bathe in less than two?

Highest Cactus
Jul 25, 2007

News: Mysterious illegal cookies seized. "Tastes terrible," says police.

TheAardvark posted:

Once you run out of food to dip into it, you just shake the rest up with the pepsi

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
had a taco bell 7-layer burrito. seemed put together in a pretty slapdash fashion. big lump of toppings 1-7 at different sections of the burrito. i still ate it of course

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I found out today that my local Jack in the Box is definitely no longer 24 hours at the drive thru. I also found out that the app will still let you order even if they are closed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Just got the Wendy's Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant again, subbed the butter for Swiss cheese. Definitely my current favorite fast food breakfast sandwich.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Visiting my friend Little Cesar tonight. He makes a fine stuffed crust, despite being small and cheap.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I found out today that my local Jack in the Box is definitely no longer 24 hours at the drive thru. I also found out that the app will still let you order even if they are closed.

I found out the 24 hour Wendy's and the Carl's Jr across the street are not 24 hours right now, so instead I went home and had a can of soup. which was fine cause I probably shouldn't be eating baconators at three AM anyway.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

I found out the 24 hour Wendy's and the Carl's Jr across the street are not 24 hours right now, so instead I went home and had a can of soup. which was fine cause I probably shouldn't be eating baconators at three AM anyway.

I went at 10:30 and they were closed :(

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Got some KFC coupons in the mail and took advantage of a sadness bowl deal, 3.99 each up to a limit of four. Got all four and gave two of them to my brother. Also tried to get some original recipe but they had run out. This was at 8pm at a KFC that closes at like 11pm.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
Spied a small set of burger king coupons in the mail, took advantage of 2 whopper jrs and two small fries for 4 bucks and gave them to my brother. Got myself a 2 for 6 deal, whopper and crispy chicken, plus a large fry and an apple pie.

Half a second after they gave me the last bag, the one with with the fries in it, the bottom of the bag opened up. For a moment I thought they handed it to me upside down, but it was just the bottom of the bag not having enough glue to hold it together. Managed to scoop up the majority of the fries off my lap and seat.

I've never had that happen in my entire life. I think she saw that happen too, but instead of helping out she fuckin' ghosted. I just wanted another bag or a replacement fry I lost to the bottom of the car, but she never returned to the window even after almost a minute of waiting. What could have been just a humorous random fuckup turned into me being pissed off for a while.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
you were supposed to hold the bag over your open mouth, its a new delivery system

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
my kingdom for a wendy's that can get an order right :gonk:

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I got Taco Bell last night. Selected a soft taco as part of my combo and they gave me a crunchy one. loving bullshit.

Also had Party Fowl the other night at work. The medium hot chicken tenders were nicely breaded and fried with a good amount of heat that faded before it became unpleasant. The fries were meh, white bread was also meh and no goddamn pickles, which is an affront to legit hot chicken restaurants everywhere. But oh my god, the Tennessee whiskey BBQ sauce was amazing. It didn't taste so much like a BBQ sauce as it did like a sweet and sour sauce. Went absolutely great with the hot chicken! I would buy that sauce if I could.

Also this week I got Domino's pan well done with garlic parm sauce, mushroom, bacon, spinach and extra cheese. It was ok. Really could've used extra mushrooms and spinach as they were lacking. The mushrooms were fresh, not canned, which I was happily surprised by...they were actually browned and delicious but wayyy too few. Will make sure to order extra next time. With red pepper flakes, too.

God I've got to stop ordering out.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I had cold pizza hut last night. I was at my friend's house watching Ben Rothwell kick some rear end in a UFC fight. It was the first time in maybe 20 years where I picked up a stuffed crust pizza slice and it didn't flop down limply. It actually held most of it's structure. I was impressed.

It was ok. I just ate a lukewarm piece later on because I wanted more beer in my system first. I had some wings though and they were surprisingly good for chain pizza wings. Not rubbery.

My friend doesn't eat leftovers so he just gave me half a pizza. Nice.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
I ate somewhere yesterday I've never eaten before, a Skyline restaurant. Got their two chili dogs and drink combo, with onions and mustard on the dogs. Their weirdly sweet chili actually kind of works on a hot dog with the onion, mustard and the hilariously giant pile of cheese they threw on them.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
gently caress Skyline Chili right in its dishwatery pasta rear end

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
its pathetic knock off incest cousin Gold Star is also welcome to fist itself to death

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
The only type of non-frozen dinner Skyline chili I could try would be at Steak n Shake. I'd like to try it but eh, I'd rather get their burgers. They're really good burgers, they taste like something a real person made.

Last night got some pad thai for the first time in forever. It was good but they only gave me 1 lime wedge and the lime is what really makes it pop. :( Also the pork was weirdly dry, but not as dry as chicken would've been, thank god I didn't get that. I honestly don't think I've had dry pork from a restaurant that wasn't some place like cracker barrel.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Found a local pizza place that does gluten free & dairy free as options so my roommate with a lovely Stomach can actually be a fatty like the rest of us. Did a test of their regular pizza and a $12 growler fill of cider for my GF and so far we are happy. Definitely gotta do this more.

Quarantine is expanding my take out knowledge so much.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I had Carl's Jr. yesterday. It was unremarkable.

LethalGeek posted:

Found a local pizza place that does gluten free & dairy free as options so my roommate with a lovely Stomach can actually be a fatty like the rest of us. Did a test of their regular pizza and a $12 growler fill of cider for my GF and so far we are happy. Definitely gotta do this more.

Quarantine is expanding my take out knowledge so much.

There's a local pizza place where I prefer their gluten-free crust to their regular crust. I don't care about gluten myself, but the texture and consistency of their gluten-free is better than their regular dough. :shrug:

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Just had 9 chicken tenders from hardees. They were small and unsatisfactory

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Got a box of spicy popcorn chicken from Jack. Very average.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

I had Del Taco for the first time in a month yesterday. Fries were.... not especially fresh, but the chicken tacos are still hella dope

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Cross-Section posted:

I had Del Taco for the first time in a month yesterday. Fries were.... not especially fresh, but the chicken tacos are still hella dope

God, I love the del taco mayonnaise tacos

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Also I had left a very low satisfaction survey because of this and the regional manager sent me some free menu item vouchers which is cool.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
had a dream last night that Blizzard bought Wendy's and we were only allowed to talk about Wendy's in the WoW subforum

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

It'd be an improvement

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

The molten cheese Cajun fries were frankly the best bit of this (although the rest was good).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
get that limp rear end shredded lettuce out of there and that looks like a decent burg