Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Did you guys hear about this? So Craig's brother was in his Civic going like a hundred miles an hour down their street and he totally ramped off of a speed bump. He got like 15 fifteen feet of air. poo poo was INSANE. And when he landed he lost control and hit the curb and totally trashed one of his wheels. Their dad is gonna be super pissed because he signed for the loan on that car but Craig's brother doesn't even give a poo poo because it was so bad-rear end.

Oh, and also, I heard that Matt broke up with Sarah and she got so sad she ate half a bottle of Emergen-C and had to go to the hospital because she could have OD'd. I guess she's got permanent hearing loss now or something? I dunno. But seriously, we need to be there for her right now. Like, Krystal, I know you guys are kinda mad at each other because of that thing with Sasha, but Krystal, you need to be there for her right now!

Man, this week is nuts. And Jeremy comes back from out-of-school suspension tomorrow so you KNOW he's gonna be like, "What's uuuuuuuuup?????????"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
i didn't hear about any of that

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
dude, totally

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
OH GOD DAMMIT

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

*Jay Leno voice* You guys see this? You hear about this? *shakes chin*

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I heard craig's brother actually messed up the wheel because he was crying about being picked last in football and drove onto a curb and he just made the jump story up so he wouldn't get picked last again.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I don't give a poo poo what happens to Sarah after what she did.
I'm DONE with her.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
cool

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Bronze Fonz posted:

I don't give a poo poo what happens to Sarah after what she did.
I'm DONE with her.

Oh that's Rich coming from you. Especially after what you did to Ashley.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

man gently caress craig's brother

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

bomb posted:

man gently caress craig's brother

I heard Gina already has

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
I heard he only broke up with her because she was a "ultra ho" so until she clears that up I don't see any reason to let her back into the group that sits on the far bus stop bench

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Oh, and this one's hilarious. Greg got caught vaping in the bathroom by Mr Teeters and he was crying in the hallway and said he didn't even know what a vape was and now he's refusing to go home because his mom's gonna yell at him and just last week he was acting all bad-rear end saying how he told his mom to shut up and she did. It's like, sure, whatever Greg, we all know you can't even stay up past 10pm because you'll get in trouble.

Update: Lol, I guess the secretary gave him a granola bar and Gatorade so he'd stop crying while Teeters called his mom at work.

Eclipse12 fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 6, 2020

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
wtf

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Remember when Greg was bragging about smoking weed in bible paper?? That poo poo didn't happen either, he's a pussy and he has eczema on his entire bikini area and thighs

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Did you hear about Betty?

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

BETTY SPAGHETTI

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Mark and Jordan said they went camping and huffed gasoline and ran around in the woods but Jared went on that trip too and just said they were being "hella gay" and just tried to smoke nutmeg and almost died coughing, like, coughed until they barfed. And Mark's got a screwed up rut sack from like some accident on his cousin's ATV two summers ago. He probably can't have kids. Someone should tell Katie lollllll

Serjeant Snubbin
Feb 1, 2002

Pillbug
Jesus Christ. That Civic was always going to get him into trouble. His Dad should have gotten him a Fiat Punto instead.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Remember how Derek had that Eclipse he said he bought with his grandpa's reparations money for getting interned in WW2? He crashed it into some like ninety year old lady and broke hella bones in her body and now he has to go to court and his gramps is probably gonna die when he hears about it. Let's paint anti-Japanese graffiti on his house even though he's only like one quarter Asian

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*stands behind anyone talking making the :jerkbag: motion*

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

Remember when Greg was bragging about smoking weed in bible paper?? That poo poo didn't happen either, he's a pussy and he has eczema on his entire bikini area and thighs

Lol. Gross. Greg's gross.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
I know it's like a joke to everybody the uncle working at Nintendo but Eric's dad legit works at Philips and took me and Fat Tim and Pablo to test out the CD-i and it sucked, we barely got to play and they spent like an hour asking us a bunch of questions about what music we thought was cool, so on the way out Fat Tim leaned on the office water fountain until it broke off the wall and water was spraying everywhere and we ran like hell to the bus stop and the security guards chased us and tried to kick his rear end but he said he was 15 and his mom is a lawyer and would have them deported and Pablo got pissed off because it sounded kinda racist so then Pablo started wailing on Fat Tim and the security guards had to pull him off, and now I guess Pablo has to go to a different school, gently caress the CD-i

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
also Jeremy SAYS he got suspended for bringing a knife to school but nobody even saw it, and everybody already knows he’s a mega liar from when he said that eating like 30 potato bugs would get you high and Steve tried and his face swelled up like an overripe tomato and his eyes were stuck shut and he couldn't see for a week, I think Jeremy just got busted for mouthing off to Mr. Raph again and the vice principal got sick of him. when he comes back I’m gonna empty a whole bag of flour into his backpack when he takes a leak

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
nah OP what happened?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Last week I saw Trevor vockersbeige snogging with candrella lawson.
like, lips snogging. I had to run past them as I had vomit in my mouth.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Eclipse12 posted:

Oh, and this one's hilarious. Greg got caught vaping in the bathroom by Mr Teeters and he was crying in the hallway and said he didn't even know what a vape was and now he's refusing to go home because his mom's gonna yell at him and just last week he was acting all bad-rear end saying how he told his mom to shut up and she did. It's like, sure, whatever Greg, we all know you can't even stay up past 10pm because you'll get in trouble.

Update: Lol, I guess the secretary gave him a granola bar and Gatorade so he'd stop crying while Teeters called his mom at work.

On another note, Greg's mom is finnnnnneeeeee I'd let her pick me up if you catch my drift

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Trev is so thirsty man I've SEEN herpes on Candrella's mouth before. she said it was zits, like, who gets zits on their lips dog. She is nasty. She belongs at the pound. But her dad is baseball coach so all those dinguses have to be nice to her till the season's over. That's why the band creeps always take dumps under the bleachers on the baseball field. Like, they are lame, but you gotta give it to them that's kinda badass. Sharice from the clarinets froze a turd and grated it with a cheese grater into the carpet under Mr. Frum's desk and that's why that room got closed for like 4 weeks and they had to use the temp building for bio until like a hazmat team came and replaced all the carpet

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

bomb posted:

On another note, Greg's mom is finnnnnneeeeee I'd let her pick me up if you catch my drift

dude you do NOT want to know about Greg's mom dude. she used to be a roadie for some band or some poo poo. Greg like cries like a girl when you ask him about it. I heard she used to sleep with like highschoolers when she got off work at the pediatricians too

iMonarch
Mar 19, 2007
I heard Michelle and that kid Tim from second period were holding hands at youth group last night, he just got his license and he has an xbox but I don't see what's so cool about him.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/rroswEF.mp4

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

*Furiously leveling up in WoW*

That’s nice.

*scrolling up in Barrens chat to check any missed messages*

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
:rolleyes: sarah is so full of poo poo don't you remember when devin broke up with her and she like ate four aspirins and drank a beer and texted everyone goodbye?? and then she just showed up in mr. haley's class on tuesday like nothing happened? i can't believe you guys still listen to her

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
Sarah also was born with six fingers on each hand and they cut the extra ones off when she was like seven. she just lies if you ask her about it but I heard it from her big sister, who bought me hard cider and smoked me and Laurie out in her car. and Sarah's toes are hosed up too like the second and third ones are stuck together into one big toe with two nails, that's why she won't wear open toed shoes. I mean her HOUSE is cool but I don't even know if I can hang out with her. Greg has a pool too and I don't think crotch eczema is contagious anyway

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I suggest everyone delete her from msn messenger... take it from me, you won't miss her bullshit!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

"No, I didn't hear, and why are you telling me, we have literally never spoken before today."

"Dude, I'm telling everyone!"

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

What the gently caress??? Didn't Craig promise Kyle he could borrow that Civic for his drive test since it's an automatic? He's gonna be so pissed when he has to take his Mom's Elantra on Saturday, he can't drive stick for poo poo!

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

The Rage posted:

What the gently caress??? Didn't Craig promise Kyle he could borrow that Civic for his drive test since it's an automatic? He's gonna be so pissed when he has to take his Mom's Elantra on Saturday, he can't drive stick for poo poo!

Oh man, he's screwed. He won't even make it out of the parking lot with a stick. Maybe Ryan will let him use the "Booty Wagon" if he's not working that day.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Guys, Megan's dad just got diagnosed with cancer.

*does a Fortnite dance*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

oh poo poo

he ded