Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore
Everyone thinks one game is going to become THE esport and want to get in on the ground floor.

The crazy part to me is not that teams took a flyer for 20 million, it's that after seeing season one people bought in for 60 million.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007

silvergoose posted:

What the gently caress is a punchers chance

I don't disagree with you though, since we're complete trash

The issue with giving them a punchers chance is I don't think they can punch.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
I don't buy the teams are constantly innovating, I think they're the same as traditional sports where they're playing not to lose most of the time.

The main example in my mind is how Goats took so long to be adopted.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
I think they are hellbent on having ladder and owl be the same, and are unwilling to add the time onto the matches that pick ban necessitates. Plus the feelsbads when someone tries to play the game and can't play the character they want.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007

Ignis posted:

Games in 30 minutes

Also, word goes Blizzard is getting creative with new ways to kill T2 harder https://www.ggrecon.com/articles/bl...tm_content=leak

Every time I think they came come up with the worst ideas already they dig deep and surprise me.

Hackan Slash fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jul 3, 2020