Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

Icochet posted:

So how decrepit is Picard in this? By my maths the guy playing him is 140 years old. Does he still look fuckin amazing in uniform?

He got flipped over his desk and then got up and shot a guy so hes doing alright for 94

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Watched the newest episode. Slightly better than the last one? They finally mentioned latinum.

Question: Borg ships have standard issue portals that can move people 40,000 light years?!? And the only limitation is that it takes a few minutes to power up? And they only use it as a backup life raft for a queen to escape?

Can’t they just... park a cube on the edge of a civilization and march endless drones to assimilate every planet they find? That’s like having that dumb galaxy spanning transporter from Into Darkness and only using it for Admirals to go to Risa.

Heck, I’d watch a one season show of a small group of Borg conquering the Theta quadrant. Why not.

Here you go this will answer all of your questions

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

This show is actually good

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

The General posted:

Source your quotes.

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

DancingShade posted:

I'm the barely decorated sound stage with a bit of slap dash CGI on the wall to make it sci-fi.

I couldn't find any pictures of Icheb's eye getting torn out without anesthesia, but trust me this show is good

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Data got his ding dong head cut off and buried in mine for 400 years and he was fine, but getting stabbed in the eye with a brooch? That's perma death, sorry.

Don't worry, in the end this all happened because of Lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacermonia
May 15, 2002

Rutibex posted:

where is Moriarty anyway? is he still trapped in that cube somewhere in a pile of Enterprise-D rubble? i assume the battery will run out eventually

Season 2, synth body