Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Son of Rodney posted:

Im currently almost done with voyager and a ST series with modern production values would own.

Son of Rodney posted:

Im currently almost done with voyager and a ST series with modern production values would own.

Already been said, but the Orville is what you’re looking for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Son of Rodney posted:

Yeah thanks for the tip, I'm gonna check it out soon!

The first few episodes are a little rough as some of the humour seems kind of forced but I’m convinced Seth macfarlane did it because he pitched the show as ‘family guy in space’ to get it greenlit then did what he wanted once the suits had stopped watching after a few eps

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

Captain Hygiene posted:

I keep thinking I need to give that another try. I just couldn't get into this first few episodes, but I've heard from a few people that it does improve a lot.

Not to keep banging the Orville drum and turn this into the Orville thread but you really should, it’s almost a different show from the first few eps by the end of season 1. It’s the best Star Trek