Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I'm 95% a straight man, with that five percent giving me insight into when a man is attractive. I can aesthetically appreciate good musculature or a handsome jawline. Yet I can't wrap my head around what could be so stimulating about the male rear end. Even the most sculpted of cheeks seem really utilitarian and ill-conducive to pounding one out. What am I missing here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Daikloktos posted:

I'm 95% a straight man, with that five percent giving me insight into when a man is attractive. I can aesthetically appreciate good musculature or a handsome jawline. Yet I can't wrap my head around what could be so attractive about the male rear end. Even the most sculpted of cheeks seem really utilitarian and ill-conducive to pounding one out. What am I missing here?

Brains be horny

None of it makes sense

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Idk ask a gay dude. :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Big Booty

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Idk ask a gay dude. :shrug:

gay dudes mostly seem to like aesthetically girly asses on dude bodies, like even the hairiest bears will have perky rosey cheeks, like santa clause

Sex is fuckin' weird poo poo dawg, don't even try to make sense of it. Just remember the safe words and memorize the exits.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's nothing aesthetically girly about not having a flat sad rear end. Expand your horizons. Do some squats.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Motherfucker posted:

gay dudes mostly seem to like aesthetically girly asses on dude bodies, like even the hairiest bears will have perky rosey cheeks, like santa clause

Sex is fuckin' weird poo poo dawg, don't even try to make sense of it. Just remember the safe words and memorize the exits.

Don’t tell me how to gently caress dude. You ain’t eatin rear end until you bite poo poo.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

You ain’t eatin rear end until you bite poo poo.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
all I'm sayin' is a good rear end is universal, if you take away all the other stuff you know a good rear end.

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
Boyster I wish you'd get the help you need because you truly do rule when you're stable

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Don’t tell me how to gently caress dude. You ain’t eatin rear end until you bite poo poo.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Core strength is a key indication of genetic survival OP

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I vaguely remember watching some documentary about human sexuality years and years ago. Some guy had a theory that human women had the largest breasts of all primates because cleavage resembled human buttocks - like the way some of our close relatives like the baboon have outsized asses. Thinking back on it I'm not sure if he was right, it doesn't explain why heterosexual women like a nice rear end too.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I'm like a zero on the Kinsey scale.

dudes are gross lol

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I think a lot kd gay dudes like giant bulbous pecs because subconsciously they still want tits

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Rad-daddio posted:

I'm like a zero on the Kinsey scale.

dudes are gross lol

Scientifically the Kinsey scale works by having someone listen to you and then rate how gay they think you sound...

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

JK Fresco posted:

Scientifically the Kinsey scale works by having someone listen to you and then rate how gay they think you sound...
This is all the soft sciences

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

A nice rear end is indicative of a fit/active, healthy body OP

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
My boy's is small but satisfyingly squish for me to get a grip on. Also cushion for butsex pushing reduces bruises on yo hips hope that helps op

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

lt_kennedy posted:

[C]ushion for butsex pushing reduces bruises on yo hips hope that helps op
I'm a huge fan of women's asses and having sex with them so I was well aware, but thank you for making sure I was informed

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
When it comes to men's asses, for me, it's all about the butt.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Daikloktos posted:

This is all the soft sciences

I thought we were talking about the taught, firm sciences in here?

The kinds of science you could bounce a quarter off of.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I thought we were talking about the taught, firm sciences in here?

The kinds of science you could bounce a quarter off of.

:thunkher: unless you hit the hole

Gnarly Sheen
Jun 25, 2015

I'm ITT

Private Cumshoe posted:

When it comes to men's asses, for me, it's all about the butt.

Tuckus, perhaps.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
you rube. rear end muscles = thrusting power. big bulky rear end means he can go to pound town for stronger and longer.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

all asses can be beautiful. it's a matter of cultivation.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
I heard girls like guy butts. hosed up if true.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think if you like robot butts you would probably find a dudes butt cool lookin. :shrug:

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
Idk if you are allowed to say that word op

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Japanese eye posted:

Idk if you are allowed to say that word op
Technically it's mascuphilia

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

they big strong and beefy bitch

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
I like smackin them

Turpitude II posted:

you rube. rear end muscles = thrusting power. big bulky rear end means he can go to pound town for stronger and longer.

Also this

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

What do audiophiles like about men's asses?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Spazzle posted:

What do audiophiles like about men's asses?

More sub bass to the booty cheek clap.

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
lol "androphiles" is the new :females:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
yeah wtf is an androphile it sounds like something a really pretentious person would call a tomboy

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
It's how you refer to straight women and gay men simultaneously, also looping in the myriad trans potentialities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead
It's the hole, op.