Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

operant conditioning model of posting biomes and recidivism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

no insult intended but if you read that at all you are far from the path of the good poster and need to get right with yourself. this thread is a good place to start

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

just be yourself and don't even worry about it. terrible person? don't worry about it. it's better than being a terrible person who's wound up. you can work on being less terrible in your own time, when you're not posting

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

if you read any of my posts you are drifting from the way of the poster

youre
Dec 30, 2019

the posting you "see" is just the tip of the iceberg. The real motherload still happens in backchannel PMs and minecraft servers

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

terrible person? don't worry about it.

I don't.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

youre posted:

stripping away layers of your ego is the key to becoming a valuable poster. Believe me, others will come to test your posting but just trust in yourself and try to bring others up rather than put others down. I am guilty of this.

Yeah let go of your opinions and ego and your stance on life and poo poo you like and dislike and give way to the greater gaian mind because THE MEN ARE TALKING HERE HRRRRNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH! :argh:

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts
Nobody wants to know the real me to be honest.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Yeah let go of your opinions and ego and your stance on life and poo poo you like and dislike and give way to the greater gaian mind because THE MEN ARE TALKING HERE HRRRRNNNNNGGGGHHHHHH! :argh:

consider this: are you a person making a series of posts, or a series of posts making a person? with that in mind, what kind of person do you wish to be, and what kind of person are you?

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Live Free posted:

what kind of person do you wish to be
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Live Free posted:

and what kind of person are you?
Some poor bastard loser.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Live Free posted:

consider this: are you a person making a series of posts, or a series of posts making a person? with that in mind, what kind of person do you wish to be, and what kind of person are you?

A cool laidback dude that’s down for wild new poo poo but won’t take bullshit from people or be told who to gently caress by fringelords in his own yard.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Live Free posted:

this guys gets it. But if a post is made that nobody reads - did you post at all

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus postis, etiam ne puero postem.

Huh. Apparently my true self speaks some kinda moon language :raise:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m 3 olives’ boyfriend.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Posting from the bus on my way home from my poo poo job, op

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I’m so loving scared, gently caress

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

bird with big dick posted:

I’m 3 olives’ boyfriend.

*quickly shoves RepeatingMeme mask back on*

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Posting anxiety affects 1 in 3 goons

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

terminal chillness posted:

Nobody wants to know the real me to be honest.

when you make it sound so ominous of course not! maybe try being yourself, but much better and more positive. the moon's the limit!! you can do it!! hang in there!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Believe in yourself who believes in you who doesn't suck

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I'm all about embracing the emptiness lately, and just letting the aether wash over me. It's like whatever, man.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I will always and forever sincerepost.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Fake or not fake. None of you care, not really.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm so hungry

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i care about you all very much and i hope that comes through in my posting you garbage assholes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is the thread for BEING yourself not FEEDING yourself, please pay attention :rolleyes:

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Play posted:

when you make it sound so ominous of course not! maybe try being yourself, but much better and more positive. the moon's the limit!! you can do it!! hang in there!!

Be yourself but different.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

experience and try many different styles and modes of self. chip away the stone to find which one you know is your true self in that respect. commit to self-honesty about why you get the moods you do, what past events or experiences or traumas might color those reactions and patterns. figure out the patterns of confidence, calm, and self-love with the assurance and honesty of knowing how you work, and thinking about how you WANT to work

commit to finding yourself over assuming you already know yourself

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Destroy youre self instead of finding it and let the universe fill your empty vessel

motorocker
Dec 23, 2013

Soiled Meat
No idea who I even am but thanks for the soapbox op.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames

motorocker posted:

No idea who I even am but thanks for the soapbox op.

this thread is only a mirror. you already contain each one of its posts within yourself

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

youre posted:

this guys gets it. But if a post is made that nobody reads - did you post at all

Every post's read by someone eventually.

Each post is a moment where you shared a thought with a complete stranger, separated only by time and space.

Staring together into a man's stretched butthole

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
The real me? I put nutmeg in loving everything. Nutmeg. It's in the vanilla pudding I'm eating right now. Freshly ground with my grater. None of that stuff that's been sittin' in a dang tube for years.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Literally A Person posted:

The real me? I put nutmeg in loving everything. Nutmeg. It's in the vanilla pudding I'm eating right now. Freshly ground with my grater. None of that stuff that's been sittin' in a dang tube for years.

This has gone too far, op please close this thread its getting too real in here

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Only the finest imported nut.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This summer's gonna be amphetamine and carnaval gently caress yeah.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

numberoneposter posted:

Only the finest imported nut.

*clinks glasses together*

Salut!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Join just litran maitoo.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

Literally A Person posted:

Sounds intriguing. What are your thoughts on Cinnamon? Do you have a preferred kind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Sex Skeleton posted:

Sounds intriguing. What are your thoughts on Cinnamon? Do you have a preferred kind?

Saigon, still in stick form. NO POWDERED SPICES UNLESS I POWDER THEM MYSELF. Do I use it as much as nutmeg? No, but it is an important component in my cooking.