Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I don’t get the people he disses on his albums. Like Luke is a piece of crap but eazy e is a decent rapper and Tim dog is alright I guess I dunno I don’t want to buy a whole album of album reviews jfc. :shrug:

Its funny when you tell your enemies to eat a big fat dick on a song that is/will be forever popular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre
Dec 30, 2019

I don’t get the people he disses on his albums. Like Luke is a piece of crap but eazy e is a decent rapper and Tim dog is alright I guess I dunno I don’t want to buy a whole album of album reviews jfc. :shrug:

Tim Dog definitely fell off tbf

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

Dre is a sellout now

I'm mad at him cuz he can finally afford to provide his family with groceries

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

poo poo I forgot about D.R.E.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Its funny when you tell your enemies to eat a big fat dick on a song that is/will be forever popular

Yeah but he’s just assigning qualitative values to unsorted lists. I mean most of his albums are just chains of unsorted lists. Like he’s just leaving a bunch of work for people in the future. Once you impose a qualitative value on any of all of a kind it facilitates a non-true binary resolving scheme that seeks false pairings as a rule and does not return a true value but instead recursively seeks out falsehoods as a proof for each previous falsehood and therefore never ends. :shrug:

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yeah but he’s just assigning qualitative values to unsorted lists. I mean most of his albums are just chains of unsorted lists. Like he’s just leaving a bunch of work for people in the future. Once you impose a qualitative value on any of all of a kind it facilitates a non-true binary resolving scheme that seeks false pairings as a rule and does not return a true value but instead recursively seeks out falsehoods as a proof for each previous falsehood and therefore never ends. :shrug:

"You hosed wit me, now it's a must that I gently caress wit you"

Truth is not the point

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

:hmmyes:

youre
Dec 30, 2019

critics have been saying this for years about his 'music'. I don't call it Rap because to me it is more like cRap but dumbass kids will listen to anything just because its cool

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Talkin 'bout who you gone squabble with and who ya shoot
You're only 60 pounds when yer wet and wearin boots

Take this to the Snoop thread.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

LA California Love part two!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

youre posted:

critics have been saying this for years about his 'music'. I don't call it Rap because to me it is more like cRap but dumbass kids will listen to anything just because its cool

The chronic is gypsy music though. Dre didn’t make a gypsy album after that. It’s like a bunch of lovely Chinese dynasty dick sucking music then it’s like hipster funk. Like it’s cool that poo poo got represented for a while even if it was via a lovely Egyptian mirror. I mean snoop dogg got his smoke but I don’t know if he’s found his mirror. Still p cool. :rznv:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

yeah I wonder why he dissed Tim Dog

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I'm still D.R.I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5HoheIr_YU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

serious norman posted:

Just want to inform you all that I'm still D.R.E

quote:

On January 27, 1991, Dr. Dre encountered Barnes at a record release party in Hollywood. According to Barnes: He picked her up by her hair and "began slamming her head and the right side of her body repeatedly against a brick wall near the stairway" as his bodyguard held off the crowd with a gun.

It is not cool to be D.R.E.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

you broke my grill posted:

Dre is a sellout now

I'm mad at him cuz he can finally afford to provide his family with groceries

Be honest. Are you sure your anger isn't also because you've got no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats no snowmobiles, and no skis?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The Bramble posted:

Be honest. Are you sure your anger isn't also because you've got no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, no boats no snowmobiles, and no skis?

Partially. The physical abuse is most of it tho.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

I was with the army reserve, doing a training where the idea was sneak up close to a compound during the night and shoot all the bad guys inside. I was the lead man of the lead section so I'm crouching in a ditch with the rest of the boys behind me, trying to scope out the place without being seen. The first building is 20m away. It's 3 minutes to 5, the attack begins at 5. The silence is absolute. The air is still, not even the birds are singing. The Still D.R.E riff starts playing. Once, twice, a third time. a pause, it starts again. In the ditch across the road, two section's cover scout starts fumbling with his pockets, his drat cellphone alarm woke everyone up early yesterday and he's forgotten to switch it off again.

That's my still dre story, thanks for reading.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

serious norman posted:

Just want to inform you all that I'm still D.R.E

Donkey Rectum Eater?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pG_3jZxzlo

man I love this song that he sampled

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
That Bodyguard song with Eminem has some good funny lyrics about disses:

But you gone find if you do get in this industry
It's best to be business with me than against me
Niggas get behind mics and ain't even emcees
Niggas get on MTV just to diss me
This poo poo don't even piss me off
I'm laughing all the way to the bank
Watching the satellite from ma Bentley
And you niggas don't even got a car
You're so far under my radar
I don't even know who the gently caress you are
To tell you to suck my dick while I'm pissing
I don't even listen to your poo poo to know who the gently caress I'm dissing

youre
Dec 30, 2019

The chronic is gypsy music though. Dre didn’t make a gypsy album after that. It’s like a bunch of lovely Chinese dynasty dick sucking music then it’s like hipster funk. Like it’s cool that poo poo got represented for a while even if it was via a lovely Egyptian mirror. I mean snoop dogg got his smoke but I don’t know if he’s found his mirror. Still p cool. :rznv:

couldnt have said it better myself

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Jaguars! posted:

I was with the army reserve, doing a training where the idea was sneak up close to a compound during the night and shoot all the bad guys inside. I was the lead man of the lead section so I'm crouching in a ditch with the rest of the boys behind me, trying to scope out the place without being seen. The first building is 20m away. It's 3 minutes to 5, the attack begins at 5. The silence is absolute. The air is still, not even the birds are singing. The Still D.R.E riff starts playing. Once, twice, a third time. a pause, it starts again. In the ditch across the road, two section's cover scout starts fumbling with his pockets, his drat cellphone alarm woke everyone up early yesterday and he's forgotten to switch it off again.

That's my still dre story, thanks for reading.

some bravo foxtrot new boot jacked up your night ops by being D.R.E. screwby .

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chief McHeath posted:

You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block

drat this guy mounted a Big Mouth Billy Bass to his gun rack.