Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Here comes his sufferin sucotash moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Drew McIntyre is wearing too many clothes

Remedy this

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

who single-handedly eliminated Brock Lesnar who was suddenly grabbing his nuts for no reason

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Drew owns

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Erebus posted:

grabbing his nuts for no reason

it's winter

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Erebus posted:

who single-handedly eliminated Brock Lesnar who was suddenly grabbing his nuts for no reason
Asuka was ducking Becky for a year even tho the story before that was management didn't want her to fight Asuka because they were afraid of losing their golden goose. And then Becky just beat her twice anyway

WWE have always been notorious about changing history

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The dialogue is really bad tonight

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
MVP needs the money now.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I made an omelette for dinner but it didn't flip right so now it's all hosed up.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Honestly with how WWE books if he accepts this offer he has some kinda actual shot at beating brock.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hell of a bump MVP took tho

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Drew and MVP were active together in the WWE for like a year. It was ten years ago. Christ.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I haven't paid attention to WWE in forever what happened to cause Andrade to stop feuding with all the other Mexican wrestlers and this guy to do it instead?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

I haven't paid attention to WWE in forever what happened to cause Andrade to stop feuding with all the other Mexican wrestlers and this guy to do it instead?
Drug suspension. Vince just picked who he thought the next closest person was as his stand-in

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Push El Burrito posted:

not going to saudi arabia

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
What the gently caress, get William Regal out here and prove who a man's man is.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

DALE FUCKIN GAS

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Who's going to get dropped onto concrete this time?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Rhonne posted:

Who's going to get dropped onto concrete this time?

our souls

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
lol he hurts the butt for a finisher.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Abroham Lincoln posted:

not going to saudi arabia

Nah. Andrade is suspended.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I tuned in just in time to see Cedric getting pinned and I understand Shayna's a vampire now or something

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

RealFoxy posted:

Drug suspension. Vince just picked who he thought the next closest person was as his stand-in

Angel was going to be 2021 Andrade anyway.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Rhea is a really bad promo.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
No really who is that.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Ruby gonna take out Sarah next

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Push El Burrito posted:

No really who is that.
Sarah Logan aka part of Ruby Riott's posse

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Rhea is a really bad promo.

Me: gender is a social construct

Rhea: naur

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh so the WWE email LIED TO ME.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

thieth

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

RealFoxy posted:

Sarah Logan aka part of Ruby Riott's posse

Oh poo poo I remember her.

Bring back Ruby and make her Ruby Three Belts.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I like how Rhea doesn't get any reactions these days because everyone has figured out her push is corporate as gently caress.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

I like how Rhea doesn't get any reactions these days because everyone has figured out her push is corporate as gently caress.

I think it's partially that and partially that everything about her aesthetic, attitude and ringwork are heelish but she's being pushed as a face and it's incongruous as gently caress.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I think what I love most about WWE is how they just make every wrestler they aren't currently pushing into a weak piece of poo poo.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

The Assassination of Sarah Logan by the Corporate Coward Rhea Ripley

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Charlotte should wear jewelry, a necklace would really tie that outfit together

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

CarlCX posted:

I think it's partially that and partially that everything about her aesthetic, attitude and ringwork are heelish but she's being pushed as a face and it's incongruous as gently caress.

That and she incredibly overrated in the ring.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

super macho dude posted:

The Assassination of Sarah Logan by the Corporate Coward Rhea Ripley

Logan you still have time

LOgan I'm loving ninety

Alright let's all settle down.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

CarlCX posted:

Wait, she's supposed to be the face in this? Holy poo poo I legit had no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I wish the WWE wouldn't threaten me with a Jim Carrey movie.