Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

OK I think this is updated, it's confusing now because of team name changes

Rand alPaul posted:

Gjoa Haven Loonies - Checked in and Paid
No Conduzca Borrachera - Checked in and Paid
Santiago Tightasses - Checked in and Paid
Pequenos Gigantes - Checked in
San Pedro De Mookies - Checked in and Paid
Barone Sanitation - Checked in
Tortugas Caminado - Checked in
Moose Jaw Warriors - Checked in and Paid
Manny Gonna Manny - Checked in and Paid

Send your :10bux: to senatorjp at yahoo dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Lindor or Trea Turner are both available for trade if anyone wants to do a blockbuster!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Congrats to whomever beat me. I think I started 12 different pitchers from Friday - Sun and got 1 win out of all of them.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Congrats to literally everyone because I managed to finish 10th lol, maybe I should not autodraft next year

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

coronaball posted:

Congrats to whomever beat me. I think I started 12 different pitchers from Friday - Sun and got 1 win out of all of them.

That was me. I thought we were for sure tying on the last day because we seemed to be at a weird impasse where your offense beat up mine and my pitching watched yours implode. I got super duper lucky this season.

Also I love this FAAB report for the last day of the season:

Going to send out money in a second I need to make sure I have the correct e-mail addresses.

General Bullshit fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 29, 2020

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

coronaball posted:

For some reason Paypal flagged sending you your money but not the other guy in the league. It's currently "pending" as of this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

General Bullshit posted:

For some reason Paypal flagged sending you your money but not the other guy in the league. It's currently "pending" as of this post.

Strange. But I got a PayPal email this AM saying the funds had been released, so all is well. Thanks.