Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Genericide posted:

I think Kitty is Elizabeth Berkley

If this is true and they don’t make a caffeine pills/I’m so excited... joke , I am never watching this show again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Crusty Nutsack posted:

these crushes or whatever nicole sherzinger has are getting old. it'd be creepy for the male judges to do the same thing, so like stop, fox

:agreed:

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

MichiganCubbie posted:

I think the Astronaut is Tom Holland. They said Far From Home and called him a heartthrob, and that he started at an early age. He was starring in the Billy Elliott musical at 12.

I definitely thought Astronaut was Non american, my thought was Daniel Radcliffe, but I do like the Tom Holland suggestion. Is this produced by a company owned by Disney?

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
according to my wife's "facebook mom groups" T-rex is JoJo Siwa, which is someone from dance moms and also annoying youtube videos? I guess she's this season's Ninja, a niche-ish internet celebrity

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell
Y'all really wanted the t-rex to stay in over swan? Alright then

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Crusty Nutsack posted:

that reveal was unsurprising.

I'm more surprised that they're going to get an hour of after show crap out of this show?? ugh

I assume this is filling the void that something that got preemempted by coronavirus shutdowns? Maybe that’s too charitable.

Also, RE: the songs/reveal tonight Bret Michaels singing Knockin On Heavens Door is basically like he got up there and sang Every Rose Has It’s Thorns. It’s practically a gimme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Dell_Zincht posted:

I think it's pretty obvious that Turtle is going to win.

ftfy