Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

At least we don't have to see Gronk for a few weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

Nope. That didn't happen.

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope.

Nope.

And my guess for Astronaut is Harry Potter. And Swan, Buffy. (my guess before the judges said it.)

I think the Astronaut is Tom Holland. They said Far From Home and called him a heartthrob, and that he started at an early age. He was starring in the Billy Elliott musical at 12.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

New Astronaut guess: Joseph Gordon Levitt Some of the clues line up, and there was something in the clues that immediately screamed him, but I don't remember what.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Seiyal posted:

As of right now, I will be rather surprised if Swan doesn't go home.

If Swan doesn't go home it's rigged, like how they left Tiger in.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

ghost emoji posted:

I want a season with no professional singers. Just a bunch of hockey players and game show hosts or whatever.

Next season better have Colin Mochrie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Crusty Nutsack posted:

but but gronk.

The thing that bothered me about Gronk wasn't that he was Gronk, but that they kept giving him passes and putting him over much more qualified and talented singers. He forgot like half the words to a few of his songs, including We Will Rock You.