Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Eh, takes all audiences I suppose. Given we had Ninja last season, it wasn't off the table.

I'm excited to see Turtle back again next week though. Maybe White Tiger will finally go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
And the world rejoiced.

Smackdowns are coming back next week apparently. Should be fun.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Kind of called that unmasking. But what is with Jenny nailing all these guesses lately?

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Hard to call who is going home tonight to be honest. Gordon seems to be making decent guesses at least.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Goddamn, the Masked Singer subreddit getting a little salty about the results tonight. Seems like they want a singer to literally win, although the whole package is important.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Dell_Zincht posted:

We think there's going to be a second series as despite getting mauled by the critics, it got REALLY good ratings.

I hope so. I binged the performances on Youtube and it's nice that they give the performances a little more time and let them breathe, even if I don't know all the songs. Plus they managed to get some people that might be comparable with what the US version pulls out.

Hell, the Masked Singer going on all around the world makes it interesting to see how different versions stack up, from the party atmosphere of the Australian version to the gall of live performances and voting in the German version, to the wholesale copying of costumes in the Russian version. I can link some of the versions if people are interested.

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
:frogout:

Guess the alleged t shirt was wrong.

EDIT: drat SON.

Cue Reddit going on about :females: winning.

somekindofguy fucked around with this message at 01:53 on May 21, 2020

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

There was a rumor of a commercial showing a t shirt they were selling with Frog, Monster and Fox on it. People took this to mean Frog was gonna win it.

There weren't any pictures of proof, but it seemed logical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Worth it to see Redditors whining about how the show is rigged and had to have a female winner.

Anyway, here's a list of all the performances and reveals from the UK version someone compiled together, without all the chaff.

And here's all the Australian perfofmances.

The German ones are also available officially on Youtube, though someone might need to compile a list of those. Enjoy!