Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

So here I am catching up on season three and stopped immediately after white Tiger started and came to this thread to make sure we all agreed it was Gronk and happened to read who Bear is. I haven’t gotten to that episode yet and went to YouTube in disbelief. I turned it off after the first three notes and I recognized the song. I cringed so hard I need a chiropractor.

What in the holy Christ gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Crusty Nutsack posted:

taco's voice sounded a little like david hasselhoff tonight. lord knows he helped people not drown on his show

One of the hardest I ever laughed at this show was when Triumph the Insult Dog said, “I’m just going to guess David Hasslehoff because it’s only a matter of time before he’s on here anyway” because it just seemed so drat true.

Dell_Zincht posted:

It was the same for the UK version, apparently.
You have this in the UK? Has John Borrowman been on yet? He seems like a good candidate for this show.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

Waltzing Along posted:

I'd like to see a season that is just big name singers. Janet, Madonna, Sting, Sheeran, and their ilk. Have them try to disguise their voices.

I feel like Seal is in this category. I knew in the first 5 seconds. That’s not me being smarts that’s just because Seal sounds exactly like Seal. I feel like he sang shittier to try to hide his Seal-ness. I kind of found him to be a bigger name than I’d expect this show to draw but that might be because I’m old.