Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

FilthyImp posted:

Palin killed this show for me, but I'd watch some clips if you could get Hasselhoff, Sisqo, the lead singer from Creed, and Tay Zonday together.

Spoiler for next season: TWO people in one suit!

"Horse is doing well, but the Rump was flat in the duet last week..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
First Impressions:

Sun: Vanessa Hudgens
Giraffe: Kid Rock? stabbing in the dark here
Popcorn: Macy Gray
Dragon: Ja Rule :stare:
Snow Owls: Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe not really but thinking this makes me laugh

Also :lol: at Robin Thick's "trembled their voices." :laugh:

:fry: it was Busta!!

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
I really thought that was Bob Newhart because he sounded like he was 91. Was he drunk? High? Does getting punched in the head a lot do that? :ohdear:

Apparently he severed all ties with the show after leaving and refused to do any pressers. :shrug: