Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
what are your favourite flavour combos? I tried peach raspberry mello yello today and it was real good. are there secret sodas on there somewhere I have always wondered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Your avatar is disturbing in all the right ways.

Also, I usually get plain Mello Yello because I like it and it's basically never available anywhere.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I tried the 'dave's soda' icon in the bottom right and it didn't come out. just a sad little slurp.

apparently these things use technology originally manufactured for use in drug dosing

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Dr. Pepper w/ Lime

don't @ me.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Raspberry coke #1

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I do 66% orange sprite and 33% raspberry sprite

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Coke with Lime

I miss it.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Half grape half raspberry sprite zero. Good approximation of one of the sprite remixes from like 2005

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Black cherry Mountain Dew

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Orange Coke, Peach Mello Yello and Grape Mello Yello

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
vanilla diet coke.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Orange Coke Zero (not Orange-Vanilla)
Strawberry Dr. Pepper
Vanilla Barqs Root Beer

in that order.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Peach Mello Yello.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Muscle Wizard posted:

vanilla diet coke.

Diet or zero? This matters.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Also why do they not have Surge in these things? They have mello yello and nobody (except me) wants that.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Resting Lich Face posted:

Your avatar is disturbing in all the right ways.

Also, I usually get plain Mello Yello because I like it and it's basically never available anywhere.

It was one of my favorite avatar purchases ive made.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Fartington Butts posted:

Also why do they not have Surge in these things? They have mello yello and nobody (except me) wants that.

I get mello yello once in a while from those machines. It's the only way you can get them ever since they stopped selling them here in Canada.

That machine is probably the main reason I have lunch at the Popeye's at work. Maybe it's just this location, but the sandwiches have been getting worse.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
It's a genius idea. People can drink whatever the gently caress they want, providing Coke with tons of research data in the process.

Coke with Lemon or Lime is the best combo.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

It was one of my favorite avatar purchases ive made.

thank you. it is good.

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry or Minute Maid Light Cherry.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I'm honestly surprised Pepsi hasn't ripped this idea off. Could you imagine one of these things in a Taco Bell?

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Jose Oquendo posted:

I'm honestly surprised Pepsi hasn't ripped this idea off. Could you imagine one of these things in a Taco Bell?

I've seen similar Pepsi touch-screen machines, but they don't have nearly the selection. Pepsi, diet Pepsi, 7up, Dr. Pepper, and a few others, and just vanilla, cherry, or lime.

There's a local chain similar to Popeye's that has one. Now that I think about it, I'm going to go there and get their superior chicken sandwich because of this thread.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I try to get the special holiday mixes whenever they are available. Unfortunately, they never are.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
my favorite combo is getting a cup, going to the machine, and seeing 80% of the machine is empty so i slowly walk back to the counter and ask them to fill it up behind the counter

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I love freestyle machines.

Some fast food places though don't keep them clean enough and everything just tastes like cherry (Jack N The Box, and Popeyes when they had them).

mojo1701a posted:

I've seen similar Pepsi touch-screen machines, but they don't have nearly the selection. Pepsi, diet Pepsi, 7up, Dr. Pepper, and a few others, and just vanilla, cherry, or lime.

There's a local chain similar to Popeye's that has one. Now that I think about it, I'm going to go there and get their superior chicken sandwich because of this thread.

Yeah they are mostly at local places weirdly enough, and Blakes LottaBurger which might technically still count as a local place although they have spread out to Arizona and Texas now.

A strawberry Pepsi or lemon Pepsi is a cool thing though. The machines are pretty future-looking because the only part exposed to the customer is basically an iPad with a fountain attached to it, they hide most of the machine in the back or a cabinet below.

Japanese eye
Jun 27, 2018

by Reene
Can not stand these things or the people who use them

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Enjoy your water and get outta here then gramps

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
All the soda from them exact Dr. Pepper tastes like poo poo compared to any other soda fountain.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I'm not a fan because I like just regular Sprite and for some reason Sprite from a Freestyle machine tastes different.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Vanilla Diet Barq's is the go-to

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
These machines are all over the place in some themepark like Universal Studio.

The park sold a cup with timed electronic chip to get as much drink as you like for a full day.:pseudo:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
i hate them. occasionally, a freestyle coke will taste like a regular coke.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I don't like them. I also think they end up making everything taste weird but the worst is being taking forever screwing with the drat thing.

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Vanilla Diet Barq's is the go-to

There is literally nowhere else you can get a fountain diet root beer and for that, we must stan the Freestyle

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
Hi long time glistener first time caller, excuse me but why the hell is diet root beer?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Can we just stan Barq’s for a sec? That’s a good rear end root beer

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
i had orange vanilla coke when i went to go see rise of skywalker and i'm gonna be honest and say that it bumped the movie up a point by itself

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

tetsuo posted:

Hi long time glistener first time caller, excuse me but why the hell is diet root beer?

I prefer to spend my calorie budget on non-liquids most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
watching some old try to work the freestyle machine* still provides consistent lunchtime entertainment

*or any public touch screen display, really