Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

if the Spanish empire couldn't make it work I doubt you could on your own

The Spanish didn't have free weed and XBox to keep the population docile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

My answer is still “my own wrestling fed, with blackjack and hookers insurance and union benefits” because (a) I’d be materially improving the lives of performers I respect in an art form I like, (b) which would also damage the wealth and happiness of the McMahon family, who are garbage people even by the standards of unhealthily rich folks. Heck, I might even manage to have a positive impact on labor laws, while I’m daydreaming

after that, I dunno, maybe I’ll give Elon Musk a swirly, dude sounds like he’s overdue for one

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

SatansOnion posted:

after that, I dunno, maybe I’ll give Elon Musk a swirly, dude sounds like he’s overdue for one

Honestly you don't even need to be hands-on, just being rich and buying a different make of electric car is enough to make him sit in his pouty corner all day.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Alotta hookers and cocaine

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002

Captain Hygiene posted:

Honestly you don't even need to be hands-on, just being rich and buying a different make of electric car is enough to make him sit in his pouty corner all day.

Or how about starting another electric car company? As it stands, Tesla is still the only one (that you can actually go out and buy right now) that's reasonably close to equal with gasoline for long-range travel.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Honestly, starting an electric car company that holds to traditional standards of production quality without buying into the phone-style "always updating" model, and avoid pitfalls like "literally traps passengers if the power fails" and "over-promised driver assist that sometimes kills you", sounds like a reasonable use of my trillion dollars.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

buy a bunch of pcp

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

I would simply donate a large quantity (60-75%) to Hezbollah, and the rest? I would hire a dance teacher to help me perfect the Fortnite dance moves

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

dads_work_files posted:

I would simply donate a large quantity (60-75%) to Hezbollah, and the rest? I would hire a dance teacher to help me perfect the Fortnite dance moves

Give Hezbollah dance lessons too, improve their image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
like, a poo poo ton of blow