Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

the Westminster Kennel club has chosen Siba, a 3 year old standard poodle as the best dog! she will receive a purple ribbon, a pewter trophy cup, a hand-engraved Steuben crystal bowl, a picture frame and some chicken. tomorrow she will dine at Sardi’s and visit the the top of the empire state building. congratulations Siba!

Bourbon the Whippet was the runner up!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
BAD DOG

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I make the same face of obedient dignity as this dog when the doctor checks my lymps nodes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ot_BRaO8d0&t=695s

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

my lymps, my lymps, my lymps
my lovely little nodes

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

I just saw a documentary on this and it was just awful.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

What the gently caress

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wheres bean, i only care about bean

and im disgusted i know enough to even say this, ugh

Truck Stop Stall
Jul 11, 2006

Thanks for the dog update. Always appreciated.

e. I like that the top spot considers dogs of different breeds. I love seeing various animal creatures intermingling. approaches heaven in some ways.

Truck Stop Stall fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Feb 12, 2020

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Poodles are garbage dogs.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My dog is an American Eskimo and she is superior to this trash dog in every single way.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

Poodles are garbage dogs.

I've read they have an easy character and werent a huge hassle to keep and train .

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
That dog, and I can not stress this enough, sucks.

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
poodles dumb

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.
whippet cool

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Good dog.

I said come in! posted:

My dog is an American Eskimo and she is superior to this trash dog in every single way.

American eskimos are real trash dogs tbh.

source: owned an american eskimo.

Good for trash owners, like me.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

I'm starting to come around to idea of PETA putting animals down. Sometimes it's best to die with dignity.

youre
Dec 30, 2019

Les Os posted:

the Westminster Kennel club has chosen Siba, a 3 year old standard poodle as the best dog! she will receive a purple ribbon, a pewter trophy cup, a hand-engraved Steuben crystal bowl, a picture frame and some chicken. tomorrow she will dine at Sardi’s and visit the the top of the empire state building. congratulations Siba!

Bourbon the Whippet was the runner up!!

Congratulations Siba and Bourbon!

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Fuckin lmao. Now I want to see dogs with sad clown faces painted on.

e: like just make those vet cones look like bozo’s collar

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Feb 12, 2020

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Look what weve done to the canine lmao

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

kennel club people are the most frothing unhinged maniacs on this dumb gay earth

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Toddlers and Tiaras somehow seems less abusive than this poo poo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That dog is Black Philip in canine form.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

That is one ugly dog.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I said come in! posted:

If you think about dogs like this you're basically one step to becoming one of the weird Show Dog lunatics who look at living creatures as status symbols. Who gives a poo poo about the breed man.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"Oh this dog is too small"
"Oh this dog is too ugly"
"Oh this dog isn't manly"
"Oh this dog isn't cool"

You fool, you fuckibg execrable turd entity, you fuckfart, it's not a porcelain doll in a cabinet, it's not your loving over compensating gun collection, it's not your collection of anal beads and didgeridoos, it's not some bullshit for you to show off with and it's not something to use as a projection of your identity and how you want others to perceive you.

It's a damned living thing. Give it home, adopt from a shelter, learn to love it no matter the dumbass breed.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH *crouches down* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *hair begins to stick up* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *large yellow energy waves begin radiating out* AAAAAAAAAAAA *hair turns blonde in an instant* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *muscles and veins bulge out* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DONT loving TREAT ANIMALS LIKE OBJECTS

CountryMatters
Apr 8, 2009

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
Purebred dog poo poo should be illegal. Just obsessively breeding these hosed up wheezing gremlin dogs because this one's spine isn't donuty enough, I really want a dog with a complete pretzel spine that is in constant pain its whole life, then finally I will win krufts and show that bitch Nancy who's boss

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

CountryMatters posted:

Purebred dog poo poo should be illegal. Just obsessively breeding these hosed up wheezing gremlin dogs because this one's spine isn't donuty enough, I really want a dog with a complete pretzel spine that is in constant pain its whole life, then finally I will win krufts and show that bitch Nancy who's boss

Engineering animals into perpetual suffering is one of the most insane normalized cultural touchstones.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Dog show people do not strike me as mentally well individuals. They are undesirable and powerless among other humans and desperately reach for control over something, anything

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Hooray and congratulations to all involved in the annual canine eugenics competition!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wifi Toilet posted:

Hooray and congratulations to all involved in the annual canine eugenics competition!

Regrettably Eugene died this year, he choked to death as his own eyeball popped out of his skull.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
there are a lot of otherwise completely reasonable people who still get their dogs from breeders. gently caress you. "responsible breeders" are still willingly bringing entire litters of dogs in to the world to take the place of dogs that won't be adopted. using any breeder at all is contributing to the death of strays and you loving suck. suck my entire cock area.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

"Oh this dog is too small"
"Oh this dog is too ugly"
"Oh this dog isn't manly"
"Oh this dog isn't cool"

You fool, you fuckibg execrable turd entity, you fuckfart, it's not a porcelain doll in a cabinet, it's not your loving over compensating gun collection, it's not your collection of anal beads and didgeridoos, it's not some bullshit for you to show off with and it's not something to use as a projection of your identity and how you want others to perceive you.

It's a damned living thing. Give it home, adopt from a shelter, learn to love it no matter the dumbass breed.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH *crouches down* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *hair begins to stick up* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *large yellow energy waves begin radiating out* AAAAAAAAAAAA *hair turns blonde in an instant* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *muscles and veins bulge out* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DONT loving TREAT ANIMALS LIKE OBJECTS

i'm hopping loving mad about this. i'm going to loving destroy any idiot that comes in here and defends dog breeding. i'm going to smooch em on the lips and then gently caress them in the rear end

one of my friends went and bought (BOUGHT!!!) a loving golden retriever for him and his blonde wife to complete whatever hosed up vision they had of living in the suburbs as a perfect family and i told him to eat loving dirt and havent talked to him since

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2

- Wisdom of the ages.

kecske posted:

kennel club people are the most frothing unhinged maniacs on this dumb gay earth

absolutely.

i worked for a bigtime basset hound breeder during summers in high school. they think so much about dog sex. the dogs cant even breed naturally to meet breed standard, they have to bring in like these platforms and we really hosed them all up.

i know a person who hates dog rescues and shelters because they "persecute" him having a purebred "service dog" like stfu you dont need to know eight generations of parents to teach a dog to heel and lay down, admit you wanted a purebred puppy like everyone else. honesty is at least admirable. a rescue posting "adopt dont shop!" on facebook is persecution

ANUSTART fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Feb 12, 2020

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
That Poodle wants to speak to your manager.

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

TheAardvark posted:

i'm hopping loving mad about this. i'm going to loving destroy any idiot that comes in here and defends dog breeding. i'm going to smooch em on the lips and then gently caress them in the rear end

one of my friends went and bought (BOUGHT!!!) a loving golden retriever for him and his blonde wife to complete whatever hosed up vision they had of living in the suburbs as a perfect family and i told him to eat loving dirt and havent talked to him since

hi its me the idiot coming in here to defend dog breeding. we've bred purebreed Weimaraners as a family for over 400 years. we've done it since before we came to america and my great great grandfather brought a litter over hidden in his coat and fed them with bottled milk and scraps of beef as he made it across the ocean. this is who we are. our dogs are consistently bred with the necessary genetic variation, raised from birth to be well socialized, and utterly fantastic. now you may want to knock the fact that dog breeding was what enabled my ancestors to go from farming to running their own kennels but it's part of the american dream and the westminster dog show reminds us all of the immigrant potential that this show embodies.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
OHH! AN INGROWN DEWCLAW!!!

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Those dogs should have some dignity, like my dog!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

hockey jockey posted:

Those dogs should have some dignity, like my dog!

Wana pet that dogg.