Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

christpuncher is a good name for a dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

christpuncher is a good name for a dog

so is fred

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

my dogs name is bruno

RobotsLoveSpectres
Dec 29, 2008

I just wanna post a pic of my old dog

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
I was at the Monday night judging of the WDS. I hate poodles, but drat if that dog didn’t have star power.

My winners were the Schipperke and of course, Bassets, always bassets.

Also if you live in the NYC area there’s no reason NOT to go to Westminster. It’s 40 bucks to get in,spread over a few nights. Lots of fun.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

The Walrus posted:

oh are we doing dog pics

cleo follows me around and sleeps under my chair while I work and comes when I call her so shes basically a vegan dog

shes right under me as we speak being adorable

I think there’s something wrong with ur dog

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
My mom has become a total dog show freak. Instead of traveling the loving world (she has a million bucks in stocks n poo poo rn alone) she bought 2 super inbred rare breed puppies, show dogs.
Like, they are so dumb and hosed up

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Truck Stop Stall posted:

love when pets have people names

Yes.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
One had 6 teeth pulled because they are too big for it's mouth, common for this breed. He doesn't eat without coaxing. How hosed up is a dog that won't EAT?!?

The bitch is healthier but has no brain. Everytime I go over she barks at me so long and vigorously I'm convinced she doesn't remember who I am. She's 2.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Someone post the front page articles about the dog rumors message board

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

smug n stuff posted:

Also here is my wonderful dog

that dog sold me drugs

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Poodles are weird dogs, and they're getting into all the other breeds.

Domino is not impressed.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its all nice on rice posted:

Domino is not impressed.

domino lives in a glass cage

canadianclassic
Nov 3, 2004

My dog (R) and her boyfriend

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

canadianclassic posted:

This appears to be dogs

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

RobotsLoveSpectres posted:

Your dog is a Borg.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Dogs

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's a goodass dog, baby!

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Do not look directly into the eyes of laser dog

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

canadianclassic posted:

Your dog is a republican?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

canadianclassic posted:

That is blessed as gently caress.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Dogs are like Christianity; started out super dope (and dogs are still awesome), but some people got into an unhealthy obsession with it / power trip, and twisted it into something super hosed up.

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This appears to be dogs

Yeah they're dogs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Floodixor posted:

Yeah they're dogs

Huh

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

its all nice on rice posted:

How much of that is on account of people wanting to stick the cutesy suffix “-oodle” after another other breed’s name like labradoodle or or weinerdoodle or uh... schnauzoodle?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
imagine if they bred 2 poodles together

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Poodoodle

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxH2wxso6ll/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

one day i will own one of those psycho doges

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
As a vet tech, please don't get a goddamn doodle thing unless you have 5k+ saved, preferably 10k. They will absolutely eat things they shouldn't, multiple loving times and need expensive vet visits or expensive surgery or also get weird autoimmune disorders that require a week in the ER.

Failing that, they will jerk when you cut their nails and bleed everywhere so we have to bandage it for $200 when you panic at 12 am (why are you cutting their nails at 11 pm?) or jerk when you try to cut their mats out with scissors and we will have to sew that poo poo up for like $700 when you could've gone to a groomer for less than $100, you loving lazy rear end in a top hat.

I swear, doodles make up like 1/4 of our ER vet visits and most of them are a year old or under. Also most people don't socialize their doodle because it's a naturally doofy dog and boy, do they bite when you get out of the comfort zone.

They are super cute and floofy. They are usually friendly dumbasses. THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT.

You want a good, healthy dog? Get some rando shelter dog that bites the poo poo out of people non-stop. That dog will live forever.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

r u ready to WALK posted:

Decades of hating on dog breeders is why every other dog in USA is a pitbull mix now

I'm not sure if that was the lesser of two evils

Yeah aren't there shortages of non-pit bull dogs to adopt? It seems a breeder churning out golden retrievers would be better then whatever horrible places pit bulls are rescued from. I don't know much about dogs though.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Here's the little cairn terrier + whatever monster we adopted from the humane society.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo0XPvoBbfg

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
And now we're gonna be face to face and I'll lay right down in my favorite place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

empty sea posted:

As a vet tech, please don't get a goddamn doodle thing unless you have 5k+ saved, preferably 10k. They will absolutely eat things they shouldn't, multiple loving times and need expensive vet visits or expensive surgery or also get weird autoimmune disorders that require a week in the ER.

Failing that, they will jerk when you cut their nails and bleed everywhere so we have to bandage it for $200 when you panic at 12 am (why are you cutting their nails at 11 pm?) or jerk when you try to cut their mats out with scissors and we will have to sew that poo poo up for like $700 when you could've gone to a groomer for less than $100, you loving lazy rear end in a top hat.

I swear, doodles make up like 1/4 of our ER vet visits and most of them are a year old or under. Also most people don't socialize their doodle because it's a naturally doofy dog and boy, do they bite when you get out of the comfort zone.

They are super cute and floofy. They are usually friendly dumbasses. THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT.

You want a good, healthy dog? Get some rando shelter dog that bites the poo poo out of people non-stop. That dog will live forever.

Can confirm, doodles are extremely good at figuring out how to get access to things that they really shouldn't eat.