Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

And this

poo poo

is

my

JAM!

Hell yeah! It's like I got John Tesh collaborating with Kenny G and they've just filtered all of that raw talent through a midi interface that's being piped directly into one ear. Every so often though? You get that awesome drop where the robot lady or dude comes on and informs you that representatives are busy with other customers and ask you to continue to hold. Sometimes they'll neg you though and tell you to "hang up now and use their online service!" which makes sense because there's no way I could possibly focus on and finish an online registration with these stone cold jams in my ear. But sometimes I get nervous and hang up and try to sign up online and it doesn't work so I call again and they tell me to hang up and hit the net and I do that a few more times before I remember that I can't figure out the online thing. I just get so caught up in the moment! Also sometimes the robot person will give you an estimated time. That slaps. It's like a countdown and I'm just lost in the music. Just can't stop it!

Okay. Confession time. Sometimes I'll call customer service lines to just hear the music. I even have a few numbers saved for particularly good ones. I try to call at peak hours so I can just ride the synth wave. If a representative gets on the line though I get a little flustered an hang up. Sorry! I just was here for the tunes!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Feb 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
painstakingly setting up my home audio system complete with monster goldplated cables jake from best buy upsold me, turning the speakers to and fro attempting to find the best configuration for maximum audio saturation. satisfied, i step back and press play

*32kbs mp3 of the instrumental of santana and rob thomas's "smooth" plays*

me: perfection

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*click*

hi thank you for your pati-
NOOOOO PUT THE MUSIC BACK ON

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

*click*

hi thank you for your pati-
NOOOOO PUT THE MUSIC BACK ON

sir i am literally jonesing for my fix of that limp bizkit mix over here, please put me back on hold

alnilam

Yinlock posted:

sir i am literally jonesing for my fix of that limp bizkit mix over here, please put me back on hold

Keep holdin holdin holdin holdin

Yinlock

alnilam posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

Alright, caller
Keep on holdin', baby
You know what time it is
Don't try to hang up
Ladies and gentlemen
Chocolate Starfish
Keep on holding baby
Move in, now move out
Hands up, now hands down
Back up, back up
Tell me what you're gonna do now
Breath in, now breath out
Hands up, now hands down
Back up, back up

Tell me what you're gonna do now
Keep holdin' holdin' holdin' (what?)

Caller: Uh, I guess hold?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

bing bong it's the hold music

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
:eng101: : actually since everything in the universe is in constant motion you can never actually be put "on hold"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Calling and holding are actually from two different card games. Surely when you call they put you on fold?

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

painstakingly setting up my home audio system complete with monster goldplated cables jake from best buy upsold me, turning the speakers to and fro attempting to find the best configuration for maximum audio saturation. satisfied, i step back and press play

*32kbs mp3 of the instrumental of santana and rob thomas's "smooth" plays*

me: perfection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant

put me on hold
make me wait
or else forget about it