Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
Also, Mods please note that I changed the thread tag from "Jabroni" which might be considered offensive by some, to a flying pizza, which everyone loves.

I see that my thread got gassed probably because I spelled some words wrong in the subject. My bad!

Anyway, I think it would be funny if Scarface had a wand instead of a gun. Here is the iconic picture of him, Scarface, with a gun, to get the ball rolling:

Here is a different picture (might be easier to photoshop)

In case you're having some trouble working up a 'shop, here's a few other "funny" elements of this juxtaposition to consider.

1. Harry Potter also has a scar, making him a literal "Scarface."
2. Scarface's name is Tony Montana, which almost sounds like it could be a character at Hogwarts (Hufflepuff?).
3. Scarface does a lot of cocaine, which would be funny if Harry Potter did it instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

"I don't think that was floo powder, Ron."

cda

by Hand Knit

Macnult posted:

"I don't think that was floo powder, Ron."

this guy gets it

cda

by Hand Knit
Wouldn't it be funny if Harry said "Say hello to my little friend" and then instead of pulling out a machine gun he introduced Dobby.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cda posted:

Wouldn't it be funny if Harry said "Say hello to my little friend" and then instead of pulling out a machine gun he introduced Dobby.

Perfect

beer pal

cda posted:

that would be funny

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

beer pal

[cool pastor voice] you know who else had a Scar on his Face? One Harry Potter.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

wearing a lampshade

beer pal posted:

[cool pastor voice] you know who else had a Scar on his Face? One Harry Potter.

They're basically the same character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Yeah. Both are hugely overrated. :evilbuddy: