Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

event ho-rise-on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

finding jamaharon: life in the risan service industry

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

seriously though, the andy sirkis planet of the apes movies are good

i hadnt seen them until the last one came out and i saw a movie theater advertising an “apes triple feature” and you can bet yr sweet bippee that i was going to attend that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

they were fun

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Filthy Hans posted:

The second one is the best. I'd post ChimpOnHorsebackWithMachineGunsAkimbo.gif but imgur is making GBS threads the bed for me right now.

The third one is kinda weird with its Chimp Jesus theme but not bad overall, however lol that the one albino ape is Ape Judas.

its moses

they literally built it off of the exodus

i started laughing at a deeply inappropriate moment because i was like “hes gonna die before entering the promised land isnt he. theyre really gonna do it” and then he died and i laughed in the theater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

julie & julia remixed: episode iv - the rise of julian (unrated directors cut)