Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rudeboy Detective posted:

300: Rise of an Empire

it had titty in it

And a billion "Oh gently caress, you guys! You JUST missed Leonidas, he was TOTALLY just here!" scenes in it, because it takes place before, during, and after 300 and Gerard Butler didn't want to come back and be in that trainwreck. Lena Heady, David Wenham, and Rodrigo Santoro all did though, so there's that, I guess...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Isn't that the movie that has a sex fight?

Wild Horses posted:

it has a sex fight

Yes, the hero sneaks about the villain's flagship and instead of killing him for being a big dumb dipshit, she has very really raucous hate sex with him. It is the best scene in the movie because Eva Green and Sullivan Stapleton are actually allowed to act against one another instead of just staring off into the middle distance commenting on eachother's character's battle tactics so the movie actually comes alive for a very brief moment. And then it goes back to sleep till its finished its runtime.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Who are you?

I'm Rey.

Rey who?

Rey...se of Skywalker, now available on Blu-Ray and On Demand.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I retroactively sort of like T3 now.

It's amazing how that works.

The best thing about Terminator now is the dickswinging meta game of how each new movie or TV show tries to erase the previous instalment from existence. They really should have stopped at T2. It was kind of the perfect movie already.