Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best stage of cancer?
Stage one
Stage two
Stage three
Stage four
Fok U
View Results

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

sports posted:

Goon condom thread about having an average length but very thick penis

Girthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Penus

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
weenus

peenur

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
My wife is cancer free!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i love ur dead gay dad, op

Then you're going to love my front-page article, Thursday

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

No, we just broke up because we couldn't understand each other well enough, even though I tried.

The male gaze can end up being poison so easily, especially when you have woman-sized breasts at 12 years old. One of the women I'm thinking about never really ended up trusting me because she was working through things on her own, and the other expected literal perfection and if she didn't get it she'd threaten to leave, and eventually we decided to break up.

This is probably off topic. I was just thinking about boobies and it's got me reminiscin

Drunk Nerds posted:

My wife is cancer free!

congrats

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Drunk Nerds posted:

My wife is cancer free!

aside from in the metaphorical sense anyways

sudonim posted:

I feel for people who have boob/ball cancer & gotta get one or both of their set removed. For a lot of people that part of the body feels like a part of who they are, beyond physically, so it's something imagine hurts to lose in an entire dimension beyond surgical recovery.

I dunno, I don't feel like I have that much investment in having 2 balls. Like if I did get ball cancer or whatever I don't think I'd demand getting a fake testicle to replace it. One would be enough.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Klyith posted:

I dunno, I don't feel like I have that much investment in having 2 balls. Like if I did get ball cancer or whatever I don't think I'd demand getting a fake testicle to replace it. One would be enough.

In Wolfenstein II the lady leader of the resistance makes the great point of questioning why "balls" would end up being used as a synonym for being tough and strong. Two little fleshy bits that are so fragile they can't even live inside your body and simply rest in their little skin envelope hidden away from all conflict? THOSE are the things we're going to use to represent masculine strength?

Aside from that I agree with you, a prosthetic like that is super unnecessary. Plus it'd be a great party trick, to only have one nut

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Drunk Nerds posted:

My wife is cancer free!

Congratulations on your wife's tits!

(That comment usually gets me in trouble at social events)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

please stop saying "humblebrag" itt, I don't really want to be associated with it

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Play posted:

Aside from that I agree with you, a prosthetic like that is super unnecessary. Plus it'd be a great party trick, to only have one nut
You're thinking too small, get the prosthetic but not just one. Think of how much better a party trick to have three or even four balls!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sudonim posted:

You're thinking too small, get the prosthetic but not just one. Think of how much better a party trick to have three or even four balls!

one gigantic, cue ball sized nut would be pretty great

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Play posted:

Even better, a large one that holds successively smaller ones.

Russian stacking nuts

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005
It means "to reduce by one-tenth."

Play posted:

What about 10,000 baby-sized nuts?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Bet none of you got the quads to augment your nuts

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Drunk Nerds posted:

My wife is cancer free!

Grazts on your wife's amazing cancer-free cans

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Ops wife has some amazing tits, that's for sure

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Or so he claims...

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

two-nut-centric much? in the future, please use the term nut(s)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Drunk Nerds posted:

My wife is cancer free!

Then you're going to love my front-page article, Thursday

I am so f7ck8ng glad

Jesus christ
Whew

Now I can tell you I was angry and horrified i felt like poo poo

LOL
oh well.peace and kisses :kiss:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's not my quads tha make my nuts quasi invisible. It's my massive Panniculus.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Spinz posted:

I am so f7ck8ng glad

Jesus christ
Whew

Now I can tell you I was angry and horrified i felt like poo poo

LOL
oh well.peace and kisses :kiss:

Sorry, Spinz!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Drunk Nerds posted:

Sorry, Spinz!

Its ok like i say this news of yours is so fantastic :haw:

Tell me about this front page article thing tho please

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Please don’t post about your front page article

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

jazzyhattrick posted:

I had a lump there once OP. They just give you an ultrasound. Was pretty embarrasing and uncomfortable, but at least I got the all clear.

Hey, I've had that done! It wasn't horribly uncomfortable for me, but yeah, super embarrassing. When she started, she explained that I could hear the heartbeat because the device picks up your pulse, so no, I'm not pregnant.

I says "I was just about to ask if it's a boy or a girl."

She says "I dunno, but it's definitely twins!"

That's when I realized she's heard literally every joke about a zillion times and I'm not clever in the slightest.

I think that was more embarrassing than the rest of it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

1redflag posted:

Please don’t post about your front page article

Oh cmon grumpy

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Drunk Nerds posted:

My wife is cancer free!
Good... job? No, you know what I mean.

Klyith posted:

I had an ex who dated a guy who lost a ball to cancer, and she only ever referred to him as "the guy with one ball". So it was awkward when we ran into him and she said "Oh, this is my ex [Name] that I told you about," and I had no idea who he was until after he left.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Thanks for the kind words!

This is known as a "sniffing scalpel." It combines a regular electronic scalpel with a mass spectrometer to help the surgeon identify where the tumor ends and begins.

It was used to cut out a 1 cm tumor, today. At first, I was relieved that the tumor was so small, but then my wife pointed out it was malignant, which is super dangerous even when the original source was removed. She also pointed out that they caught my dad's prostate cancer when it was the size of a pinhead, and he's no longer with us.

You can probably see why I'm in charge of cheering my family up.

If the person with the tumor is under 45, as my wife is, the survival rate is 95% at this stage. Someone 30 years older has 4 times the risk of death. Still only about 1 in 5, but statistically more significant. But that's for all tumors, I'm having trouble finding data on breast cancer death by age correlated with malignant tumors. Still, someone under 45 has an amazing chance of surviving.

Which would be great news if they had cut it out of my wife's chest, today.

But they didn't.

They cut it out of my mom's.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Reading this thread I'm not sure what is stranger....

A) Posters talking like they know the size each other's (partners) boobs when obviously they don't.

B) The uncomfortable possibility that, actually, they do know.

softbomb
Dec 30, 2004

Help i titsed my stick in this box by accident :(

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Sorry about your mom, Nerds. I hope that she recovers well! My mum had cervical cancer and ended up having a radical hysterectomy. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be any sign of it returning.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
drat, cerv cancer is no joke, it's killed two of my friends. Did she catch it early?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Well all night I've wondered what, if anything to say.

Decided to say that that^ was well written enough that I had a physical reaction, like a chill wave, of surprised horror at the end there. Maybe it was exacerbated by my earlier relief, I dunno.

Best wishes and fingers crossed for your mom, Nerds

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003
HOLY SHIT I JUST WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT BIRDS IN CAGES. DID YOU KNOW PUTTING BIRDS IN CAGES MAKES YOU LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER? CAUSE IT DOES AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU KNOW. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KISS YOURSELF IF YOU EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BIRD IN A CAGE.
Never, ever stick your tit in this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Can I stick my dick in these to find out if I have penis cancer? Sorry, may have been asked.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Drunk Nerds posted:

drat, cerv cancer is no joke, it's killed two of my friends. Did she catch it early?

They caught it at stage 2 and did a bit of radiation therapy but ultimately they just decided to do the hysterectomy. I'm just glad that they managed to catch it at all!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

Thanks for the kind words!

This is known as a "sniffing scalpel." It combines a regular electronic scalpel with a mass spectrometer to help the surgeon identify where the tumor ends and begins.

It was used to cut out a 1 cm tumor, today. At first, I was relieved that the tumor was so small, but then my wife pointed out it was malignant, which is super dangerous even when the original source was removed. She also pointed out that they caught my dad's prostate cancer when it was the size of a pinhead, and he's no longer with us.

You can probably see why I'm in charge of cheering my family up.

If the person with the tumor is under 45, as my wife is, the survival rate is 95% at this stage. Someone 30 years older has 4 times the risk of death. Still only about 1 in 5, but statistically more significant. But that's for all tumors, I'm having trouble finding data on breast cancer death by age correlated with malignant tumors. Still, someone under 45 has an amazing chance of surviving.

Which would be great news if they had cut it out of my wife's chest, today.

But they didn't.

They cut it out of my mom's.

Wait so your wife's incredible tits are cancerous? Goondolences to the op :( may your wife's large breasts have a speedy recovery

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

kazr posted:

Wait so your wife's incredible tits are cancerous? Goondolences to the op :( may your wife's large breasts have a speedy recovery

No, it's his mom's massive mammaries that were made malignant. His wife's wumbo wobblers are wonderfully wholesome.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I feel like that stalker dude would use that if it were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Who What Now posted:

No, it's his mom's massive mammaries that were made malignant. His wife's wumbo wobblers are wonderfully wholesome.

Awesome aliteration.