Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best stage of cancer?
Stage one
Stage two
Stage three
Stage four
Fok U
View Results

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wanna agitate some tatas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

unpacked robinhood posted:

Wanna agitate some tatas

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

There make equivalent is the finger up the butthole, OP.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Infidel Castro posted:

There make equivalent is the finger up the butthole, OP.

Digital rectal examination is no longer recommended for prostate cancer screening. They just analyzed my blood.

Which is good, just like when they stopped screening for STDs by sticking a cotton swab up my urethra.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
never go to the doctor, just ride the lightning until you drop dead mysteriously one day

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

VikingSkull posted:

never go to the doctor, just ride the lightning until you drop dead mysteriously one day

This is my plan.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Drunk Nerds posted:

Which is good, just like when they stopped screening for STDs by sticking a cotton swab up my urethra.

Your doctor sounds like a pro.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Your doctor sounds like a pro.

Not really, but I need to see him once a year for an update on my glasses prescription.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Not really, but I need to see him once a year for an update on my glasses prescription.

Seems like you're lucky imo. My optometrist flat out refuses to examine my dick

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Seems like you're lucky imo. My optometrist flat out refuses to examine my dick

Maybe he needs a magnifying glass beyond his prescription :hehe:

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Do ladies with itty bitties have a reduced chance of developing breast cancer? Harder to diagnose though since there's nothing to squish in that machine so maybe it evens out.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Do ladies with itty bitties have a reduced chance of developing breast cancer? Harder to diagnose though since there's nothing to squish in that machine so maybe it evens out.

Not really, research is mixed, and that slight possible increased chance is negligible in the grand scheme of how common breast cancer is in general for women.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Gosh I hope it doesn't work like that for los huevos :saddowns:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Spinz posted:

Well all night I've wondered what, if anything to say.

Decided to say that that^ was well written enough that I had a physical reaction, like a chill wave, of surprised horror at the end there. Maybe it was exacerbated by my earlier relief, I dunno.

Best wishes and fingers crossed for your mom, Nerds

Thanks, that was the effect I was trying to bring, because that's the effect it had on me. I found out about my mom one day before my wife's biopsy results, and I was like, "gently caress you, Universe, I see what you're doing: you get me one day away from news that will make me feel relieved, then show me that it doesn't matter either way, I'm still going to be horrified."

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Don't forget men can also get breast cancer in the tiny amount of tissue they have. Richard Roundtree (Shaft) had it. Women can't get testicular cancer though. That's the matriarchy for ya.

Went to the doctor Friday for a bunch of tests and he said to get a mammogram. Last time the boob squisher tore my skin open so I said gently caress doing that again. He also gave me an envelope with the stuff for colon cancer screening where you put a little poop in a vial.

In my slovenliness I somehow smeared chocolate on the outside of the envelope so now I'm too embarrassed to turn it in.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

My mom was a very thin not-buxom lady and she had to get potentially cancerous growths removed many times. Sadly it was an autoimmune issue (caused by a Dr misdiagnosing an enzyme difficiency & removing her spleen) that got her in the end :smith:

I sincerely hope my busty wife has healthy melons for her whole life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
I had a reduction from at 10 J/K to a small C and I have yet to awaken screaming and immobile. Someday I'll have a proper top surgery but nearly all trans mascs I know have wished for vitamin c tit rot so that they were rid of these cursed hell bags.