Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«31 »
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Tigers what are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

bowmore posted:

Tigers what are you doing

Being Tigers

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL

Thanks, I guess. Although I wouldn't have had a problem giving you guys a freebie win, you're cool and our season is hosed regardless. The problem is it looks like your boys showed up expecting to get the win by default and didn't want to put in any more effort than that.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

Jono C posted:

Thanks, I guess. Although I wouldn't have had a problem giving you guys a freebie win, you're cool and our season is hosed regardless. The problem is it looks like your boys showed up expecting to get the win by default and didn't want to put in any more effort than that.

We're a bunch of idiot kids, with all the problems that brings. We aim up against big teams and then gently caress up against little ones. They read their own press.

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

lol Broncos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

commentators talking about cameron smith being injured for the last 10 minutes of the first half got old real quick

ref is giving some really soft penalties to the storm itís pathetic

«31 »