Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim

Pillbug

Solid OP. Bring on the rugby loig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug

Photo quality is atrocious but mate of mine got his annual Parra calendar and literally the ONLY 'key date' highlighted isn't public holidays, not the Easter show, not bank holidays... But dole day.

(Bottom left in extremely tiny writing)

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

The hand sanitizer celebration hahahah

Vvvvvv

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Vagabundo posted:

Meanwhile, Bryce Cartwright may not get to play, because he's an anti-vaxxer.

Good. gently caress him, the stupid fuckwit.

"Cartwright added: I know people in my industry with vaccine-injured children and the herd NEVER stuck around for them. These are our bodies and we decide what goes in them."

What a fuckwit. Apparently papalii, soliola and tapine all refused the shot on religious grounds as well.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Burn Down Canberra posted:

gently caress the raiders are stupid. It's almost like Stick has handpicked the biggest morons in the world. Sure he didn't sign Papalii but he did chase him hard when he was coaching parra

Tapine and Papa I knew were pretty dumb. Papalii called the police on himself once

But Sia is disappointing. I didn't think he was as stupid

Had to look this up - shouldn't really be laughing about drink driving but couldn't help myself: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04...driving/8475986

"When police asked why he made the calls, he told them: I wanted to make a point."

What possible point was he trying to make?!

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Footy

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

50+ at Suncorp. Savage.

Was that a kimura? gently caress that looked painful

aejix fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jun 4, 2020

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Hahaha that post match interview, loving gold

"Yeah think I'll be staying off the piss this weekend unfortunately"

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

All too easy that 2nd try

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Knights putting in some serious defensive work for the last 20 minutes

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

This Knights doggies games is an utterly punishing slog for both sides. Surprisingly entertaining though, injuries aside

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Penrith brothers and wenty magpies game had a Brothers player sent off for a shoulder charge, then he started a confrontation on the sidelines with a Magpies player and two spectators, at which point another 19 year old kid appears and stabs three of them. mental

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...awl-after-match

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

A wild Tommy Raudonikis appears!

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

I pretty much exclusively listen to ABC grandstand these days for the footy and watching this eels / Broncos game on tv has reminded me how loving awful the whole channel 9 team is. Gould is just a polyp in a suit who thinks he's the smartest prick in the room, fittler is a white noise generator (I am well positioned to recognise that when I see it in the mirror) and half the time rabs is awkwardly grasping at fading memories from tackles past, feebly clawing at them through the fog of age

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

No channel 9 commentary, Jacinda ardern, no covid, can you guys save some of the good stuff for the rest of us please

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Like I know radio callers have a different job compared to TV but at no stage of listening to channel 9 do I feel like I have actually learned something deeper about the game. or learned anything of any significance whatsoever. I have learned however that Fittler calls the freeway between Sydney and Newcastle the "highway to hell" ho ho ho loving epic bantz there Freddy!!!!! And rabs saw a galah die as a kid in the country

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Regan Campbell-Gillard has a loving stupid name but an incredible moustache

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Diabolical first 15 minutes cost the Raiders this game for sure