Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Smorgasbord posted:

I'm happy for the NRL to block Folau, but it is patently ridiculous that they draw the line on what he did (or someone like Todd Carney) as beyond the pale when a violent piece of poo poo like Matt Lodge is accepted back into the game.

I'm surprised Carney keeps getting put along side these two shitheads, and am thinking that maybe I don't know what he actually did? He pissed up in the air in a nightclub toilet, was there something else? for the pissing thing I'm fine with him getting dumped from a club, but in the grand scheme of things doesn't seem too bad. He's more a self defeating idiot than a bad guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

garycoleisgod posted:

NRL season indefinitely suspended. Likely because QLD closing it's borders removed the last option to play on.

Be interesting to see if all clubs survive, I'm looking at you Titans.

Undefeated season for the raiders. I'll take it.

I did not predict Eels minor premiers with Knights #2.

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Anyone know what McGuire said to get sent off?

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Dan Didio posted:

"gently caress me, oval office."

Lol its like he posted in GBS.