Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

Raiders stink and will fail

But its good the footballs back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

bowmore posted:

who’s watching the 9s?

Me

The nz warriors womens team left their jersey at the hotel lmao. Have to wear the mens kit

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

I know there are mitigating circumstances but the roosters team is pretty bad

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

They should have replaced the roosters with like a WA one or something. Its ridiculous that they are supposed to field a team while the squad is in europe for the wcc

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

The titans have sent a pretty good side. Sticky continues his proud tradition of making a mockery of the comp by sending mostly kids

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

It's pretty unfair that the tigers don't get the opportunity to thrash the raiders sg ball team

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Raiders did good enough

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

gently caress the raiders are stupid. It's almost like Stick has handpicked the biggest morons in the world. Sure he didn't sign Papalii but he did chase him hard when he was coaching parra

Tapine and Papa I knew were pretty dumb. Papalii called the police on himself once

But Sia is disappointing. I didn't think he was as stupid

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

The NRL is the best

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Really fun half of footy tbh.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

George Williams has looked good in his first 3 games

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

I think with the new six to go rule + no crowds there are gonna be some beltings this year. Even good teams might cop a thrashing or two this year if the momentum really goes against them in a game

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Jono C posted:

Blake Green is significantly worse than Adam Blair. I didn’t think that was possible.

He really isnt suited to the current rules

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Knights look really good. They belted the dumb raiders (who I of course do not support) up the middle

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Ahhh jacks eye

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Ryan James for the money he wants is fine. The worst case scenario is that his knees explode again but it won't be a ton of dead cap.

He was a good prop and it's an area we could do with some back up. Currently we have two very good middle forwards (Papalii and Tapine) and two with a fair upside Guler and horsburgh.

There is every chance Sia won't play next year. If James doesn't work out it's more or less where we are right now

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

MiniSune posted:

Fox reporting Siebold offered 1 million dollars to gtfo.

I'd tell the Broncos pay me out or keep employing me. He would be dumb as gently caress not to force them to pay the full 3 million

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Crazy games tonight. Titans looked like a top 8 side against the knights and then the Roosters get absolutely demolished.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

I really liked some of the Titans tries. Its gonna be lost in the demolishing of the roosters but some of Brimsons footwork was sublime

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

The raiders have just been terrible starters this year but have been able to run down the sides they are better than

Like giving up leads to the broncos and bulldogs bad

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Good for Jack. He wins because he is a very dominate player in a winning team rather than being the best necessarily but it's good to see a bloke turn his life around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Wasnt the best game of footy i have ever seen.