Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Witching Hour
Nov 8, 2019
I'm sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it. How do you/others in your faith feel about people that follow reconstructed versions of other old polytheistic religions (Greek, Egyptian, etc)? Do people feel like all of the old religions still have valid power and influence today, or some, or just the one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Witching Hour
Nov 8, 2019
Over the course of your individual relationships with your God(s) of choice have any of you had interactions or experiences that might be called magical or paranormal? If so, how do you handle these things? I feel as though I am constantly questioning my own sanity. My main reassurance is that if I were totally off the deep end I probably wouldn't spend so much time afraid I'm off the deep end.

Witching Hour
Nov 8, 2019
I very much appreciate all three of your answers, thank you. Those are helpful things to think about. :)