Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

There will be a meeting to discuss this in more detail Monday at 9 am. We'll provide donuts. Now let me introduce you to your new robotic overlor-boss.
https://www.amazon.com/Double-Telepresence-Generation-Discontinued-manufacturer/dp/B00K2Z8LRW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

[whispering to co-workers] I heard they slept their way to the top

weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
it's 2020, you'd think there would have been a few advances in teledildonics, but here we are

google THIS

"Oh yeah, little skinny guy, about 4 feet tall, square face? Yeah, he works right down the hall."

Day 113: They still don't suspect a thing.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

weed cat posted:

it's 2020, you'd think there would have been a few advances in teledildonics, but here we are

Big Dick Daddy's has not ONE man rear end on wheels, not ONE.

It's a travesty; we can hotwire a crash landed alien spaceship and fly it around and piss off the US military but can we get decent teledildonics? NOooo...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

how's a loving broomstick on wheels gonna suck a drat dick?

wearing a lampshade

What if the dick sucking trolley robot had a wand instead of a dick sucking hole

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

"Oh yeah, little skinny guy, about 4 feet tall, square face? Yeah, he works right down the hall."

Day 113: They still don't suspect a thing.

lol

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
hacking dick sucking trolly bot's screen to change the image to goatse and laughing at the resulting pandemonium

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i shouldnt be posting this but I did artwork for a unity program for one of those dick sucking robots linked in the OP

it was a robot buddy that moved around a convention booth and didnt suck dicks

FutonForensic

i don't come down to where you work and slack the dick out of your dick-sucking trolley robot

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

i don't come down to where you work and slack the dick out of your dick-sucking trolley robot

Woah. New Slack updates are wild

Escape From Noise

Co-worker: So how did the meeting with the new boss g-

Me: NOTHING!

Finger Prince

That thing is, with the addition of a gloved mannequin arm, at best, a handjob trolley bot.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Butt poking broomstick segway robot

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

That thing is, with the addition of a gloved mannequin arm, at best, a handjob trolley bot.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Butt poking broomstick segway robot

*Feverishly mounts Fleshlight just below tablet*

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Yinlock

once again automation has stolen jobs from the office dick sucking union

Escape From Noise

Yinlock posted:

once again automation has stolen jobs from the office dick sucking union

Dick Sucking Union Local 69

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

wearing a lampshade

That's Mr. Dick Sucking Trolly Robot to you, intern.

wearing a lampshade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock