Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Pssst! Hey! Welcome to the secret society meeting. It's a secret though so keep it under your hat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

First order of business: What's our name?

Yinlock

i'd like to motion that we change the Secret Society Shoes for something more subtle, like maybe a ring or bracelet

i keep having to answer questions about why my shoes are whispering "secret secret secret secret" whenever i walk anywhere

Escape From Noise

Yinlock posted:

i'd like to motion that we change the Secret Society Shoes for something more subtle, like maybe a ring or bracelet

i keep having to answer questions about why my shoes are whispering "secret secret secret secret" whenever i walk anywhere

I vote to overrule.

I think the shoes are fly

Historical Wizards

I keep asking what the plan for tomorrow is, but people keep saying it's a secret...

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
*Walks in full gimp suite* Oh, sorry - I thought this was the Private Society meeting. My bad... *sweating profusely*

<3 <3 Vanisher

Goons Are Gifts

Can we vote in secret, please? I don't want to feel the pressure of knowing what you vote for, it may secretly affect my decision.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Can we vote in secret, please? I don't want to feel the pressure of knowing what you vote for, it may secretly affect my decision.

Yes but what we are voting on must also be kept secret

Goons Are Gifts

Alright but whether or not a vote is in process must also be kept secret, else this might get confusing.

DeathCrabForCutie
oh fuc-
Do we have a secret handshake yet? We gotta have a secret handshake

sig by Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Historical Wizards

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Yes but what we are voting on must also be kept secret

To quote Marx, "Whatever it is, I'm against it."

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Whoria Discordia posted:

we did but uhhh.... *glares at other society members* we forgot how it goes

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

biosterous

i might be a loyal member or a spy, but i can't tell you which, it's a secret!!!!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Whoria Discordia posted:

we do but its a seecret :ssh:

magic cactus

telling the other society members i'll see them at the next meeting and never showing up was my secret plan all along!

Yinlock

i will now demonstrate the secret hand signal, you will only be shown once so memorize it carefully

turn around

i can't do it when people are watching

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

even the secret handshake is a secret! everything is a secret!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

even the secret handshake is a secret! everything is a secret!

shh! you've said too much!

biosterous

guys i'm starting to think our secret masked leader might not be who they say they are

especially since one time i secretly pretended to be the secret masked leader and none of you caught on!!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

magic cactus

*Wizened old society member loudly discussing the secret society's secrets in public as a horrified newbie looks on*

"look kid, the real secret is that nobody cares"

*newbie walks away enlightened*

TOOT BOOT

*walks around outside shouting 'Does anyone know where the secret society meeting is?'*

Jaguars!

Our secret agenda is approving last month's minutes, reading inwards mail and the plant report.

Goons Are Gifts

It's actually a secret that there's a secret

Jaguars!

I put one of those things on the email saying that it's confidential and please think of the environment before printing this email

google THIS

Now that the thread is stickied it'll be easier to hide in plain sight :ninja:

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Now that the thread is stickied it'll be easier to hide in plain sight :ninja:

Just like those Taco Bell reptilians

Yinlock

alright, this next item of business is clearance level omega-7, so everyone omega-6 and below leave the room

*every single person leaves including me*

Finger Prince

Motion to add an additional track of goofing off in the studio recordings 10 minutes after the end of the final album track.

Escape From Noise

Who's bringing the snacks next meeting?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Who's bringing the snacks next meeting?

My oath of secrecy prevents me sharing this information

Escape From Noise

Fredrik1 posted:

My oath of secrecy prevents me sharing this information

Good. You passed the test.

But also, seriously. We need to figure out who's bringing snacks. I keep getting hangry at these meetings

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Good. You passed the test.

But also, seriously. We need to figure out who's bringing snacks. I keep getting hangry at these meetings

I have an idea! but it's a secret.

Jaguars!

Moved: The host of the meeting must supply chocolate biscuits to any meeting that goes longer than an hour

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We need to be completely open about the secret society in order to disguise the fact that it's a secret society

Heather Papps

hello friend

im not even here sssshhhhhh

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Chevy Slyme

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.
Where do I order a replacement robe and hood? I accidentally bleached mine.

google THIS

"Next slide."

The tech advances to the next slide in the presentation. All the words on the slide are covered in black. So is the rest of the slide. It's a completely black slide, not that it matters much because the TV is also turned off. Also, everyone attending this meeting is blindfolded and wearing earplugs. They're also in a dark soundproofed room 3 miles away.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

Uxzuigal posted:

*Walks in full gimp suite* Oh, sorry - I thought this was the Private Society meeting. My bad... *sweating profusely*

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

:eyepop: