Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
At least slo mo Morrison is still around to comfort us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Blaise330 posted:

So.... Sonya isn't getting that lesbian storyline she's been wanting to do for 2 years is she?

why no

not at all

:negative:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Blaise330 posted:

So.... Sonya isn't getting that lesbian storyline she's been wanting to do for 2 years is she?

sonya showing up instead of dolph would've owned tbh

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It's gonna be The Rock, isn't it

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Blaise330 posted:

They gave it to Liv but then dropped it a week after the Lashley/Lana wedding.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
haha jmo owns

Ive been here 1 month and I'm always here!

and it's prolly that Canada won't let the Usos in because of their DUI's or whatever :canada:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I liked Roman's theme more when it had the dog barks.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
this feud is still going huh. I watch main wwe very irregularly but it seems like this roman/corbin feud has been going on for ages and ages

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
it's jeric-orbin!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blaise330 posted:

Vince: You said you wanted it and set the scene for months beforehand but when we randomly just threw two hot blondes together out of nowhere with a completely out-of-character lesbian angle that one of them refused to even acknowledge, the storyline didn't seem to have any traction, proving your idea was bad. I'm fining you and adding four years to your contract.
Federal Judge: I just showed up to let you know I have no objections to any of this.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

"Wrestler gets around ringside ban by buying ticket" has been done to death, then done til the corpse turns to ash and blows away in the wind and they're STILL doing it

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

John Cena has shown us that if you buy a ticket, you are legally allowed to jump the railing and attack the wrestlers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DuhSal posted:

this feud is still going huh. I watch main wwe very irregularly but it seems like this roman/corbin feud has been going on for ages and ages

To be fair, Roman has won every single match in the feud, so it's important he keeps getting more matches with Corbin in order to something something. What's so hard to understand about any of that?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DuhSal posted:

Someone on reddit tallied up every roman/corbin match and program and I cant remember the specifics but it started in late october and the totals were jaw dropping.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Someone on reddit tallied up every roman/corbin match and program and I cant remember the specifics but it started in late october and the totals were jaw dropping.

TALL

BOYS

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Corbin also had that awfully long feud with seth bootlicker that seemed to last foreverrrrrr

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Power Windows posted:

"Roman vs Corbin" has been done to death, then done til the corpse turns to ash and blows away in the wind and they're STILL doing it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Why does Corbin have a leather chair?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
It’s gotten to the point where I want Corbin to get injured, not because I have anything against him, but it’s the only way this feud can ever end.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
When I saw the Roman/Corbin encounters tallied up the list was so massive I thought it was including house show results too but it was all tv/ppv

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

is Dbry trying to end his career jumping to the outside with Miz catching?!

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

The Lord of Hats posted:

It’s gotten to the point where I want Corbin to become a renunciate and never appear in the civilized world again.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I like to imagine this team got formed by just going

Roman: Hey wanna kick Miz in the face tonight?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
roman/corbin must be so sick of wrestling each other by now.. or bored by it

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

That’s probably a safer bet than what I said at first, yeah

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

haha Miz taunting was great; and that dive over the ringpost was insane by jmo

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

To be fair, Roman has won every single match in the feud, so it's important he keeps getting more matches with Corbin in order to something something. What's so hard to understand about any of that?

sorry vince, you're right sir.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Commercial bragging about Harley Quinn Birds of Prey rocking the box office. Why was I reading about it flopping all week?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC1ei5RlK7E

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

he's not a pumah

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Commercial bragging about Harley Quinn Birds of Prey rocking the box office. Why was I reading about it flopping all week?

I imagine they're using some qualifier like "Biggest February box office for a movie starring an Academy Award nominee who also produced the film and the film is a sequel of sorts to another film... in history!"

Which is a shame, because the movie was legitimately a ton of fun.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the harley quinn movie was surrounded by nothing so it was guaranteed to dominate but it fell a little below expectations. it didn't cost enough to bomb

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

When I saw the Roman/Corbin encounters tallied up the list was so massive I thought it was including house show results too but it was all tv/ppv

Roman/Corbin is Vince's new Rock/Austin

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

God I wish Daniel Bryan hadn't broken that up, it would have been the most hilarious way for Roman to lose this match.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
lol that punch missed by acres of space

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress the whiff on that Superman Punch was so bad Cole actually acknowledged it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
#1 contenders to tag titles lose to 2 singles guys.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

the Singh brothers aka local jobbers

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Blaise330 posted:

Where’s that list? Also referring Corbin / Rollins, maybe Corbin just makes things seem long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TV Zombie posted:

Where’s that list? Also referring Corbin / Rollins, maybe Corbin just makes things seem long.

You can cross reference wrestlers in the match database on Cagematch, here's a link to all the listed Roman Reigns matches involving Baron Corbin in some form or fashion.